No announcement yet.

DMX - Soldier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
    repetitive rhymes, beats that aren't good enough for him. I'm not hating on him, but he's fallen off, imo. Like you said, we're all entitled to one, maybe because I used to hold him up as one of the greatest from his first through third albums, but after that, it's been down hill.

"hawk, park, bark, new york", "suck my dick", "******s in the morgue", etc.

lyrically, he's past it, I hope he does get it back though. It's never too late.
    When you put it up like that i can see what you mean. ''And Then there was X'' is also one of my all time favourite albums and it's hard to live up to that..! What do you think of other tracks from his coming albums like ''Built Like a *****'' ''Already'' and ''I Wish'' ?

Comment

I think all his new songs are nice. Hes not as skilled lyrically as he was in my opinion. I actually think X was at his best when IDAHIH dropped, even before that with his unreleased music but hes always made good music and he still does now. Compared to other rappers hes not that bad, its just that when you start out as great as he did of course people are gonna say he fell off. Same with Prodigy.

I actually didnt like his last 2 cds (Grand champ and Year of the dog) until now. I bought grand champ when it first came out, liked about 5 or 6 songs on it. I downloaded it tonight after not listening to it for a while and I like it. Theres at least 9 or 10 songs I like. And Year of the dog is good too. Where we ever hear a Its dark and hell is hot type of album from X again? No. But i still like what hes doing. X is still one of the realest rapper in the game and Ill be at circuit city coppin his new cd the day it drops.

Comment

DMX is nothing but a ****in crackhead.

I don't **** wit crackheads, legend or not.

Comment

Working...
        X