Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder if Mike Tyson could make 205 lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Mike Tyson could make 205 lbs?

If he could, that would shake some **** up. How would Tyson vs. Silva be?

Tyson is never going to fight in MMA, never.

Comment

Don't forget how unlikely it was for him to go to k1 or for king to get involved. Never say never young man. Unlikely yes, impossibe no.

Comment

205 would be hard...I think it would be TOO lean...but if Jackson and Tito can do it...maybe

Comment

Tyson probably walks around at 240, I think 205 would be a strech. Also we have a better chance of seeing Tank Abbott triangle choke Bob Sapp than Tyson fight in MMA.....

Comment

why do you all think MMMA is a no go for tyson?

Comment

Their is not enough money it to start with.....

Comment

Tyson fights for money. This Sapp calling him out thing was probably a stunt. Tyson was probably already going to fight K-1 anyway. I could see if this sells big Zuffa going after Tyson or another big name boxer like Hollyfield or Lewis and putting him in the cage with Silvia or Rizzo or maybe even Mir but they better come with a bucket of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub
                  Tyson is never going to fight in MMA, never.
                  I bet he will

Comment

His contract with K-1 has a clause that clearly states that he is gonna be fighting under "boxing" rules. He can't be forced to fight under K-1 rules.
                    In other words, He is going to be in "special rules(boxing only)" matches...Sideshow Mike.

Comment

Working...
                    X