Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question about the Marines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry about it kevin, the Marines don't hire softies like your chump ass..

Comment

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post
      Are you going to college, and if so, are you getting full tuition support from the military?
      yea they pay you like $800 a month for attending college full time and they also pay you full tuition. So your actually getting paid to go to college

Comment

I see. Where exactly do I go to take ASVBwhatever it's called, test? To a Marines headquarters?

Comment

I see. So why every time I call I am told I need 15 college credits? You mean to tell me all this time I could have taken this ASVAB and pass and join the Marines? Damn they played me.
          Either you need to get your GED or you have criminal violations......End of story.

Comment

I see. Where exactly do I go to take ASVBwhatever it's called, test? To a Marines headquarters?
            Talk to your recruiter and he'll take you to MEPS, once you take the test they do the physical on you. They also put a finger up your ass to check for hemorroides. Thats the best part

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
              Don't worry about it kevin, the Marines don't hire softies like your chump ass..
              I hope they do take me, that way I don't have to read your ****ty posts every single day, chump. Also, I would like to go visit you with my Marine friends and Sicario's Air Force buddies and give you the scare of your life. I'll drag you out of your little chair, shoot your laptop, and make you become a Marine!

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
                Either you need to get your GED or you have criminal violations......End of story.
                I'm in College and I have a clean record.

Comment

I hope they do take me, that way I don't have to read your ****ty posts every single day, chump. Also, I would like to go visit you with my Marine friends and Sicario's Air Force buddies and give you the scare of your life. I'll drag you out and make you become a Marine!
                  That one hurt a lil bit, I won't lie..

I don't think Caroline will let me join the Marines, she said she doesn't want me to be in any form of danger.

Comment

Any Marine recruitment station will take care of you.

Its EZ to get into the Armed service. Stop ****ing around on a forum and go change your life for the better *****. =)

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
                      Talk to your recruiter and he'll take you to MEPS, once you take the test they do the physical on you. They also put a finger up your ass to check for hemorroides. Thats the best part
                      You're fucking kidding me Sicario right? Fucking no, fuck that. Can't you tell them you want to skip that???

Comment

Working...
                      X