Nicky Cook
    John Duddy
    Anthony Small
    Carl Froch
    Clinton Woods
    Matt Skelton

Comment

Originally posted by scab46 View Post
      Americans have had waaaaaaaaaaaaay better boxers than Britian................... in the past. The only great boxer you have now is Mayweather. We have Hatton and Khan, Calzaghe. And if you really want to go into the past. Barry Mcguigan killed someone he was that ****ing good.
      Khan is a great fighter? What a joke. Keep overhyping your protected fighters...

Comment

yea its true they did pick weak competition but..

I think khan is a good fighter.

Fredo wouldnt of been allowed to win by what I saw tonight.. Too much for Joe to lose.. Im sure ref was told to do that if any opportunity came..

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Ryan View Post
          Sin **** off please. Thanks
          you should **** off cornponio.

its true.

but its true all over. it happens everywhere. look at roy jones and hopkins .
          look at all the asian/euro belts.
          thats why we need one boxing commision and one or two belts per division.
          how else can you draw out and make matches with all these hoaky belt holders in europe and asia .

man calzaghe,ottke,valuev and the likes.taking the easy stream towards notoriaty.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Ryan View Post
            And why would poeple take American boxing seriously? Forbes-Hopkins decision? The Barrera-Jaurez controversy? The incredibly bad judging
            Calzaghes fight takes the prize winner in that... The fight was stopped before any real action started. It's like they never even gave manfredo a fighting chance, he did great in the defensive part in my opinion. He sucked offensively, but thats not reason to stop the fight... OMG HE SUCKS OFFENSIVELY!!! You never know the outcome of the fight, but the ref ruined it. ****ing stupid ass ref

I don't care what the punch stats say. Thats bs, peter manfredo did get hit but he took those punches well. He ducked, weaved, and blocked alot of punches. The ref never allowed this fight to get intresting at all. As if, what happens if this underdog did pull of a win. They never gave him a chance. Always a fighting chance, and if calzaghes not landing enough shots to drop peter to the floor or even make him black blue... Something always seems fishy then
            Last edited by EliteSoldier; 04-08-2007, 01:34 AM.

Comment

not all cards in britain are like this...its just a shame this one turned out this way. can you imagine if maccarinelli - haye came through and was the main support?

judging the whole of british boxing based on this one card is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
                Calzaghes fight takes the prize winner in that... The fight was stopped before any real action started. It's like they never even gave manfredo a fighting chance, he did great in the defensive part in my opinion. He sucked offensively, but thats not reason to stop the fight... OMG HE SUCKS OFFENSIVELY!!! You never know the outcome of the fight, but the ref ruined it. ****ing stupid ass ref

I don't care what the punch stats say. Thats bs, peter manfredo did get hit but he took those punches well. He ducked, weaved, and blocked alot of punches. The ref never allowed this fight to get intresting at all. As if, what happens if this underdog did pull of a win. They never gave him a chance. Always a fighting chance, and if calzaghes not landing enough shots to drop peter to the floor or even make him black blue... Something always seems fishy then
                Joe would be throwing punches all night, Its a shame the fight got stopped prematurely cause it means Calzaghe haters can still claim that Manfredo could of went on to win or trouble Calzaghe, but to be honest there was no chance Manfredo could do anything that would trouble Joe in the slightest imo

Comment

right... he wasnt hurtin him.. joe woulda prob broke his hand on pete rock head then get beat on.

Comment

You truly are delerious

Comment

I thought Germany was suckers for this kind of bull****.Wales is now the champion nation for suckers,all 35,ooo of them

Comment

Working...
                      X