Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let it go man... its kOva already. S.O.G. took his soul

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      His trunks were clearly a few inch higher than wards when the ref was giving instructions before the start. Yet Kovalevs navel is around the same height as Wards.

His trunks were too high.
      When the ref was giving instructions, you could see Kovalev's navel above his shorts, so why would the white strap be legal? It is the bladder region and clearly below the navel.

Comment

What are you talking about? Weeks already pointed where blows are good.

You predicted Kovalev by KO in the middle rounds and you were wrong, just admit defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          Let it go man... its kOva already. S.O.G. took his soul
          A good shot to the nut's would take any man's soul. Try it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            That is the perception of him on internet forums from posters mad that he defeated guys they like.

In the real boxing world, among those that actually shape public perception of a fighter, Ward is a respected champion.
            Not true. Kessler wasn't a big fan favorite. Kessler, Froch, Rodriguez, Dawson...all said he fought dirty. There was a clip of his dirtiest tactics posted on a few thread but I doubt you have the attention span to watch it objectively. Write your own narrative, pretty typical of faux fans.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Not true. Kessler wasn't a big fan favorite. Kessler, Froch, Rodriguez, Dawson...all said he fought dirty. There was a clip of his dirtiest tactics posted on a few thread but I doubt you have the attention span to watch it objectively. Write your own narrative, pretty typical of faux fans.
              I generally don't pay attention to videos pro or con. I saw that video and assumed it was made by a disgruntled fan.

Those fighters feel that way but that is not how the boxing world sees Ward and you know this.

The man is one of the more respected guys in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I generally don't pay attention to videos pro or con. I saw that video and assumed it was made by a disgruntled fan.

Those fighters feel that way but that is not how the boxing world sees Ward and you know this.

The man is one of the more respected guys in the sport.
                Of course you won't pay attention to proof before your very eyes. Those were not doctored videos. They were taken from actual fights which reveal his cheap shot tactics.

Like I said, rewrite the narrative to fit your agenda. Nothing new here.

Comment

they were up to his arm pits! sure you could see his belly button and the belly button is above the arm pits...anatomy lessons from fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Of course you won't pay attention to proof before your very eyes. Those were not doctored videos. They were taken from actual fights which reveal his cheap shot tactics.

Like I said, rewrite the narrative to fit your agenda. Nothing new here.
                    I never said they were doctored. I said made by a disgruntled fan -so they have an agenda. Has he ever butted or landed a illegal shot-of course he has, as has every boxer.

Those things are taken into account by those that matter and His reputation is solid among them. He is a respected pro, in and out the ring. How about you admit that despite your personal feelings.

Comment

Answer the question: is getting punched in the heblot low?

Comment

Working...
                      X