No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Demolishes Andrzej Fonfara in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a joke Superhoe is!

He should thank Al for paying him to fight washed up fighters, laundrymat workers and ancient supermiddle weights for a fortune!

Hope Alvarez gets rid of this scum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
      I would pick Stevenson to beat Ward and Kovalev. He's seriously underrated.
      come on man. You can't be serious. He loses to both badly. Don't get gassed over him beating up on lower tier fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        come on man. You can't be serious. He loses to both badly. Don't get gassed over him beating up on lower tier fighters.
        You better believe I'm serious. Ward has a better chance because of his defense. I definitely think he KO's Kovalev. Neither of them can stand up to his power. I don't care what most of you here think.

Comment

• Stevenson will never fight Kov, Ward, or Beterbiev maybe not even Alvarez. Just listen to his interview with Gray. He is happy fighting bums and washed up guys every 15,16 months. I don't see why the WBC does not strip him, he makes the WBC absolutely no money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
            Why do people keep bringing Smith Jr in the equation ?... I mean he's the glorified Buster Douglas of the 21st century... Lucky for him, but come on guys, let's be serious here ...
            What he was saying was Fonfara learned nothing from the Smith fight and went out and tried the same thing against Stevenson and got whacked. There is a saying that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
              You better believe I'm serious. Ward has a better chance because of his defense. I definitely think he KO's Kovalev. Neither of them can stand up to his power. I don't care what most of you here think.
              He would have beaten Ward a few years ago. Probably not now. He looked slow and soft tonight. 39 years old. Chinny and would have gassed. Fonfara just has a worse chin than either Kovalev or Ward, and way worse defense. Gets caught, gets hurt. Ward would avoid him and gas him at this point probably, and Kovalev would land the straight right like Fonfara did and put Stevenson on queer street.

If Stevenson is as good as you say though, he should fight Beterbiev or Gvozdyk. Even Joe Smith would be an improvement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Low Place......Where are you at? Did you want to continue our conversation from earlier and how boxing is predictable?

It may be somewhat predictable for some people (me) but it's apparently not for you.

TKO2. Told you so.
                Savage.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  What he was saying was Fonfara learned nothing from the Smith fight and went out and tried the same thing against Stevenson and got whacked. There is a saying that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.
                  Just shows Hunter has always been an overrated trainer and was just lucky Ward walked into his gym. Just look at the evidence, every fighter who has gone to him and tried to remake their careers or just make themselves better defensive fighters have all lost over and over again and in embarrassing fashion.

Comment

• Hunter told Fonfara not to fight and play defense the whole round. I don't think I've ever heard a trainer tell a fighter that. And the crazy part is Fonfara didn't listen to him and he stopped the fight.

Stevenson's power is scary. He is capable of KO'ing Kovalev or Ward but I don't think he could outbox them. The other thing is his offense is so simple. Reminds me of Klitschko under Steward. Except he has legitimate power for his size.

Comment

• What do you see in Alvarez that makes you think that any top lightheavyweights would duck him? If he fought Pascal pre Kovalev he probably would have lost. Hes a world class boxer dont get me wrong but i dont see anything elite from him. Its worth waiting to see if the winner of Kovalev Ward is open to talk if not then we get Alvarez Stevenson.

Comment

Working...
                      X