Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: I Will Definitely Say it Now - Groves Will Beat DeGale!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: I Will Definitely Say it Now - Groves Will Beat DeGale!

CARL FROCH believes he and George Groves have now buried the hatchet in their long-running rivalry. Groves finally became a world champion at the weekend when stopped Fedor Chudinov in the sixth round in Sheffield to claim the WBA super-middleweight title. Froch and Groves have a well-documented feud following the former's controversial victory in 2013.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well if Carl says it, I agree. If I disagree, see the first sentence.

Comment

Massive Froch fan but this is something Froch would say because if Groves beats DeGale again after he fought Froch, in Carl's mind it would enhance his legacy.

Comment

All these retired fighters and their ego pics. Floyd yesterday, froch today. It's funny he mentions degale getting his teeth knocked out by jack but not groves actually losing to him.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
          Massive Froch fan but this is something Froch would say because if Groves beats DeGale again after he fought Froch, in Carl's mind it would enhance his legacy.
          You have to admit Groves is looking sharp lately, the Jack fight (even with the knockdowns) and now the demolition of Chudinov, whilst Degale seems to be squeaking by with dubious decisions.

Comment

DeGale hasn't looked good since the fight with Bute, and even that was no walk in the park. He might edge out Groves, but will he beat GGG, Zurdo Ramirez, Jesse Hart, or David Benavidez?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
              Well if Carl says it, I agree. If I disagree, see the first sentence.
              you and 7,999 other people will agree too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                You have to admit Groves is looking sharp lately, the Jack fight (even with the knockdowns) and now the demolition of Chudinov, whilst Degale seems to be squeaking by with dubious decisions.
                He has been looking pretty good lately and it would be a close fight again between him and DeGale. To beat Groves decisively and make him gas you have to pressure him like Chudinov was doing and break him down, which that isn't how DeGale fights so it will be closely contested.

Comment

Enhances Howard Fosters legacy aswell.

Comment

This is what happens when you block punches with your face lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X