Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat loss aint easy, what has worked for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always say I'm stating my diet tomorrow I don't follow it but it gives me hope

Comment

No rice , no bread, no pasta, no sugar did the job for me

Replace rice with Quinoa
      Replace bread with Cauliflower
      Replace pasta with Soba Noodles

^^ Do that for 3 months watch, warning drink lots of water

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        No rice , no bread, no pasta, no sugar did the job for me

Replace rice with Quinoa
        Replace bread with Cauliflower
        Replace pasta with Soba Noodles

^^ Do that for 3 months watch, warning drink lots of water

White rice, pasta, breads, pastries , bagels and all that processed stuff

Remove it from the diet.

The only thing i still have is fizzy drinks .

Should cut down

Also

Fruits and nuts are great snacks.

If i feel hungry ill grab a banana a tangerine or two and a hand full of cashews or almonds.

Comment

I think a big part is sustainability

If its too difficult you will be more likely to fail

So count calories, dont eat too much but dont eat so little you feel rubbish, a sustainable deficit

Add more healthy food but dont expect to eat all healthy again not gonna happen long term

Stay stocked up with yummy easy to prepare food so you are less likely to order takeaway

Tried this today and it isnt hard. I failed when I run out of good food in the fridge then I go get takeaways

BALANCE AND COMMON SENSE TO ME SEEMS TO = SUCCESS

TOO MUCH TOO SOON, TOO EXTREME OR TOO DIFFERENT FROM HOW YOU NATURALLY EAT = FAIL

1600 so far today, i CAN STAY HERE OR GO TO 2000 CALORIES BOTH WILL BE FAT LOSS BUT I PIG OUT ON MY 1 OR 2 OFF DAYS A MONTH WHICH PROBABLY BRINGS CALORIES UP CONSIDERABLY SO I PROBABLY NEED TO BE MORE BALANCED THEIR TOO

this is day 1 of my diary c u 2morro folks
          Last edited by AlexKid; 05-29-2017, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Today I was busy and only had one meal it was hot dogs in buns ice cream chocolate and biscuits, and onions I counted it all up and it came to 1600 calories as an over estimate

The sausages were of fair quality, onions are good for you had plenty, and the oil for frying was grape seed so not as bad as it could have been

Really unhealthy but hit calorie limit and im not hungry now near bed time

Do not know whaat you want please put letter through box type it, then I will likely meet your demands I migfht be imagining it all might be wind up might be bs etc etc need something concrete leaving very shortly in weeks so if you want something u better post a letter or text me or email me or fb msg me - my paranoia

Yes that could be you or it could be my paranoia my mind creating physical sensations like it has done away from the flat so as you can see I dont know if its real or not so you have to give me proper evidence, just freaking ask for it verbally or in letter much easier and more likely to get it otherwise you dont really want it and are just trolling

Thats a stress response flushing so probably me, try electricity one or different one
            Last edited by AlexKid; 05-30-2017, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              Today I was busy and only had one meal it was hot dogs in buns ice cream chocolate and biscuits, and onions I counted it all up and it came to 1600 calories as an over estimate

The sausages were of fair quality, onions are good for you had plenty, and the oil for frying was grape seed so not as bad as it could have been

Do not know whaat you want please put letter through box type it, then I will likely meet your demands I migfht be imagining it all might be wind up might be bs etc etc need something concrete leaving very shortly in weeks so if you want something u better post a letter or text me or email me or fb msg me - my paranoia

Yes that could be you or it could be my paranoia my mind creating physical sensations like it has done away from the flat so as you can see I dont know if its real or not so you have to give me proper evidence, just freaking ask for it verbally or in letter much easier and more likely to get it otherwise you dont really want it and are just trolling

that's the best thing in my life hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Thats a stress response flushing so probably me, try electricity one or different one

Alexkid good stuff keep it up

if ur way is counting calories then thats cool.

As long as u are getting less than ur maintanence than u will be losing fat.

Also if u ran out of healthy food u have to go get some more.

im running a bit low on veggies now so going to buy some before work or after.

also i train straight after work too

you gotta put it in Alexkidd

Get on it

Comment

Eat finger and toe nails ONLY!

Save up all your piss, you'll need that too.

Energy bars are good because they fit in well with health which promotes fat loss.

Banana skins also produce a rare hormones from the brain that renders fat cells inert.

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Echo Romeo.

Comment

Damn Broscience Olympics up in here.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                      that's the best thing in my life hahaha
                      Im happy you enjoy bro, silly Alex Kid

Comment

Working...
                      X