Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    It's not speculation, it's fact.

You didn't make a post about Spence-Brook until after I called you out on it, check the times on that post and on my post. It's there for all to see and easily confirmed.

If I hadn't told you what a bad look that is you would still be posting nothing but nonsense about Mayweather vs Pacquiao.
    lol just because I made it after you called me out means I have no right to give my views on how I thought of The Spence Brook fight since you already called me out?

So Just because you think I didn't watch it. It means I didn't watch it? So in your world I only watched it coz you called me out for not commenting about that fight at that time, so I only watched it to satisfy you?? lmao

You flatter yourself too much doll. You should know that, I've been hyped up for that fight for over a month now, since I know these 2 warriors will truly put on a show. Which they did. And I fuvkn' loved it! But like in anything negative truth that I say about floyd that you can't take. You can call me out and react in a knee jerk reaction that I must be lying again so that you can feel safe in your fl0mo bubble wonderland hehe!!

I'll make it easy for you to sleep good tonight. I didn't watch the Spence brook fight. shush!

Happy now?

#my fl0mo fans are hating me for all the silly things hehe
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lol just because I made it after you called me out means I have no right to give my views on how I thought of The Spence Brook fight since you already called me out?
      You have a right to give your views. But it doesn't save you from my criticism since you didn't give your views until AFTER I pointed out what a fake fan you are.

Also, don't call me "doll" or "missy" or ask me to wear pink items of clothing. I don't want to participate in any of the sick sexual fantasies you get off to.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        You have a right to give your views. But it doesn't save you from my criticism since you didn't give your views until AFTER I pointed out what a fake fan you are.

Also, don't call me "doll" or "missy" or ask me to wear pink items of clothing. I don't want to participate in any of the sick sexual fantasies you get off to.
        I never did, but if you'd like. That won't be a problem. I think my wife has lots of old cloths you can wear that she doesn't need. I'll give it for free just for you. Just holler. It's yours.

But, the pink flip flops are reserved for Travestyny though, you can't have that one, unless you embrace the Flip Floppin' ways of Froid Roid too hehe!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2017, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Methodical, precision by the Pacman. Nice Slowmo clip.

#the turth

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2017, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Y'all still hanging on to the Pac Myth I see.....the dude who could never beat Floyd yet you hoped he could anyway....

Comment

• Spoon you are almost single handedly bumping this **** thread. Goodness gracious man

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Spoon you are almost single handedly
                Skillspaybills. Wazzup homes! it's been weeks you've been ducking my inquiry. I finally caught you. Anyway, I'm just replying to some folks talking to me. Like you. what happened man? I have an inquiry for you.

I want your thoughts about this.

What video should I believe between the 2 comments Floyd said about dehydration and hydrating below? Should I believe Floyd's piss was black and was dehydrated that he needed IVs? Or that Alex Ariza doing a good job keeping him hydrated at all times that should mean his piss shouldn't be black coz Ariza keeps him hydrated at all times? You being a Floyd fan. Which Floyd statement should I believe and why? Your thoughts will greatly help.

Thanks in advance.

Did Alex Ariza do an excellent job in hydrating Floyd??

Floyd said @ 2:11, I do my homework on any fighter (after Pac fight)

Is it possible he did his homework on Pac's past injury? Is it possible he knew about Pac's past issues with his loss to Morales. How he was blood drawn too close to the fight and later on as history wrote he lost that fight, and to add to that was cleared and clean of all peds in that fight. Is it far fetched that floyd knew about that chronic injury, since as he mentioned he has a spy in Pac's camp. Don't you think?? Is it possible? NO? to me since Floyd said he does his homework coming into the fight, then it is a possibility he knew what was going on. He even had a filipino spy to spy on Pac's camp were obviously found out about Pac not sparring for 2 weeks due to injury. I guess it's possible ain't it?

The big question we should be asking floyd is?

Why was Floyd dehydrated that he needed IV treatment after the weigh in when he clearly said Alex Ariza keeps him in check at all times and does a remarkable job in keeping him in check??

Floyd did say Ariza kept him hydrated at all times, and thanked Alex Ariza for it lol

Floyd says @ 3:17 "Alex Ariza makes sure I wasn't dehydrated.

So why you need 750 of IVS again Floyd?"

And why was Floyd's piss was black? IF Ariza keeps him hydrated at all time? See the inconsistencies here. This my friend is a mark of a liar hahaha!! Floyd just got caught lying. Floyd is Flip Flopping all over the place and can't keep the narrative believable lol He doesn't know whether he is hydrated or dehaydrated lmao

-Floyd's Piss was black @ 0:40

So I thought Alex Ariza kept you hydrated lmao

This phony is the biggest conman in the history of boxing lmao

You only need to see his face to see how much of a drawing this phoney is. Cleaning up boxing. Riiiight hahaha!!

Why did Floyd need the IV if he said he was OK in his pre-fight form, NSAC doctors said he was OK, vital signs were OK?

So I thought your piss was black? I thought Alex Ariza did a good job? What's the right story here? Make up your mind Floyd lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                  Y'all still hanging on to the Pac Myth I see.....the dude who could never beat Floyd yet you hoped he could anyway....
                  Pac myth? Or a Floyd myth that he actually deserve the win..

let's see..

with a busted right shoulder..

and still..

he did this to Floyd..

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                  @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                  @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing.

More like the myth that Floyd actually deserve this fluke win lmao

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2017, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Skillspaybills. Wazzup homes! it's been weeks you've been ducking my inquiry. I finally caught you. Anyway, I'm just replying to some folks talking to me. Like you. what happened man? I have an inquiry for you.

I want your thoughts about this.

What video should I believe between the 2 comments Floyd said about dehydration and hydrating below? Should I believe Floyd's piss was black and was dehydrated that he needed IVs? Or that Alex Ariza doing a good job keeping him hydrated at all times that should mean his piss shouldn't be black coz Ariza keeps him hydrated at all times? You being a Floyd fan. Which Floyd statement should I believe and why? Your thoughts will greatly help.

Thanks in advance.

Did Alex Ariza do an excellent job in hydrating Floyd??

Floyd said @ 2:11, I do my homework on any fighter (after Pac fight)

Is it possible he did his homework on Pac's past injury? Is it possible he knew about Pac's past issues with his loss to Morales. How he was blood drawn too close to the fight and later on as history wrote he lost that fight, and to add to that was cleared and clean of all peds in that fight. Is it far fetched that floyd knew about that chronic injury, since as he mentioned he has a spy in Pac's camp. Don't you think?? Is it possible? NO? to me since Floyd said he does his homework coming into the fight, then it is a possibility he knew what was going on. He even had a filipino spy to spy on Pac's camp were obviously found out about Pac not sparring for 2 weeks due to injury. I guess it's possible ain't it?

The big question we should be asking floyd is?

Why was Floyd dehydrated that he needed IV treatment after the weigh in when he clearly said Alex Ariza keeps him in check at all times and does a remarkable job in keeping him in check??

Floyd did say Ariza kept him hydrated at all times, and thanked Alex Ariza for it lol

Floyd says @ 3:17 "Alex Ariza makes sure I wasn't dehydrated.

So why you need 750 of IVS again Floyd?"

And why was Floyd's piss was black? IF Ariza keeps him hydrated at all time? See the inconsistencies here. This my friend is a mark of a liar hahaha!! Floyd just got caught lying. Floyd is Flip Flopping all over the place and can't keep the narrative believable lol He doesn't know whether he is hydrated or dehaydrated lmao

-Floyd's Piss was black @ 0:40

So I thought Alex Ariza kept you hydrated lmao

This phony is the biggest conman in the history of boxing lmao

You only need to see his face to see how much of a drawing this phoney is. Cleaning up boxing. Riiiight hahaha!!

Why did Floyd need the IV if he said he was OK in his pre-fight form, NSAC doctors said he was OK, vital signs were OK?

So I thought your piss was black? I thought Alex Ariza did a good job? What's the right story here? Make up your mind Floyd lol

Why you don't ask me? I even commented directly about your spam. On yeah, you got all paranoid and got spooked then made up some excuse about alternate accounts.

Lmao.

Travenstny destroyed you so bad you can't even debate properly anymore. Damn. Start having flashbacks and copping pleas.

You look real bad. Didn't even appreciate brook vs spence. Just
                    Keep spamming. Its ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      Why you don't ask me? I even commented directly about your spam. On yeah, you got all paranoid and got spooked then made up some excuse about alternate accounts.

Lmao.

Travenstny destroyed you so bad you can't even debate properly anymore. Damn. Start having flashbacks and copping pleas.

You look real bad. Didn't even appreciate brook vs spence. Just
                      Keep spamming. Its ok.
                      Lol first off, I'm replying to you since you called my name. Hope you realize that is not spamming.

Secondly, I've explained that to you. You are Travestyny, and Travestyny is you, and is someone who has no integrity to be in a healthy debate, thus, I've told him he needs to beat my champion Vadrigar to earn my respect again. Why don't you do the same since you are travestyny's alt. Beat Vadrigar, and you can reach my castle. Once you've proven worthy of my time.

#some floyd minions are just what they are floyd cheerleaders with nothing on top. A total waste of time. Sorry for being candid, but at least I'm not like others that block other posters. Not my style. I give everyone a chance, even floyd nutthuggers.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2017, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X