Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best HW Fight Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One the best HW fights ive seen without a doubt, Lewis vs Klit was great also, Ali vs Frazier

But this is probably my favorite of all time

Comment

Not the best ever at all. It was definitely more entertaining than Vitali v Lewis though in my opinion. Those two might be better fighters but this one had Knockdowns, a dramatic stoppage etc.

Whatever the opinion, i think it's safe to say it was the best HW title fight in a long time.

Comment

It is the Was the finest display of Power size skill and athleticism I ever seen in a boxing ring. Wlad looked faster here than he has in 10 years.

It was like watching Thor take on the Hulk. Vitali and Lennox were collectively bigger but the end result to wlad/Joshua makes it so much more satisfying.

Comment

Ever? Did you just start watching boxing or something?

Comment

Lol not ever. But def best in a long time. Wilder va Joshua will be sick. Too bad all 4 belts won't be on the line most likely

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Lol not ever. But def best in a long time. Wilder va Joshua would be sick. Too bad it won't happen.
              This is true. I see it the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
                Youtube Ike Ibeauchi vs David Tua
                You know boxing! Respect to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  yeah....best ever.

Way more excitement here than when JJ beat Burns or Jeffries. Far more exciting than the million dollar gate. Way more tension in the air than the Louis-Schmelling USA vs Nazi rivalry. Charles, Walcott, Moore, and Marciano hardly had fans interests. Ali, Frazier, and Foreman rivalry is hardly memorable, and no one even got out of their seats for Mike, Evander, and Lennox.

I mean **** bro...**** no. History is the greatest fight in history. That island today only has like 6 billion people. You can energize their whole population and it still would only rank with not surpass the excitement of the past.

I mean let's throw this into some perspective. Demokrates is probably the most popular fighter of all time. He was around Jesus's age. I mean in the year 25 AD he was like 27 or some ****. Demo was huge from the Roman Empire to Japan. You can see him depicted in Axum art, Chinese art, Greco-Roman art, Anatolian art, Japanese art, Kush art, Persian art, and Indian art. He had far more than 6 billion fans, and his fame sparked new forms of fighting like Kung Fu. AJ and Wlad can't **** with that kind of global excitement. The whole ancient world stopped for Demo.

My point is as you go back in history the excitement around boxing raises. The most excitement in boxing history centers around ancient fighters, second would be the bare knuckle era, then today's greats. Because there wasn't any football etc.
                  6 billion fans in 25 A.D. huh?

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    Best HW fight since Klichko/Lewis
                    AJ vs Klitschko was an infinitely better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      6 billion fans in 25 A.D. huh?
                      right probably wasn't even six bil on the planet. Still the point stands even if I said some dumb ****. The dude was famous all over the ancient world. People were much more excited to see a fight in 25AD than they are today.

Comment

Working...
                      X