Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Loma and all but #1 p4p is a bit premature and hasnt fought or beat a p4p type

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Hype Job

Sure you did, pot. But please read this, I have another job for you.

The point of being a CO is not about being tough (that's only in movies or maximum security prisons), it's about having a rehabilitative mind, wanting to help and protect people who need help. I don't judge inmates, because they've already been judged. I'm there to help and protect. Of course it's tough and stressful, but it's more like babysitting adults, it gets easier. There will be fights, there will be inmates who you have to earn their respect but ultimately once they see you're there to help and that you are not judging them and you are firm, they respect that. And once you learn that a lot of them are actually sick and don't even belong there you realize they need your help more than you thought.

And i'm telling you hype job, please stop banging on your chest towards "dindus" and "demographics" on a forum, or about how you can lift anyone like you are Bane...i'm telling you, you need to seek help. Your sickness gets worse.

This is your next job.
    Does it upset you?

Comment

Loma is my fav right now but hes not P4P no. 1...

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Does it upset you?
        Tell me who your employer is and the address of your employer, your manager/co-workers need to know the internet version of you. Maybe they'll seek help for you, or at least be aware about what goes on in your head behind that smile.

Comment

Tell me who your employer is and the address of your employer, your manager/co-workers need to know the internet version of you. Maybe they'll seek help for you, or at least be aware about what goes on in your head behind that smile.
          You're deflecting hard from the exposure.

I never said nuthin racist. You went on some rant about whiteys being genetically predisposed to be mass killers and then started going on some bizarre psychiatry lectures like a lil Dominican Sigmund Freud.

If you looked at the OP, Kigali's Mirko Troll Cop etc's post history and thread history you'd see they're the ones with the obsessive issues with fighters of a certain ethnicity.

You were part of that same crowd not too long ago with your obsession with GGG being a hype job. Now I predict you will do the same with Lomachenko. Because I believe you are racist against white fighters.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              You're deflecting hard from the exposure.

I never said nuthin racist. You went on some rant about whiteys being genetically predisposed to be mass killers and then started going on some bizarre psychiatry lectures like a lil Dominican Sigmund Freud.

If you looked at the OP, Kigali's Mirko Troll Cop etc's post history and thread history you'd see they're the ones with the obsessive issues with fighters of a certain ethnicity.

You were part of that same crowd not too long ago with your obsession with GGG being a hype job. Now I predict you will do the same with Lomachenko. Because I believe you are racist against white fighters.
              I wasn't part of any crowd, I praised GGG for Murray and Jacobs and that's where my praise stops. Yes, GGG's resume could be a lot better to go with his hype. I've always called him a very good fighter and the best MW however.

You are part of the same crowd who's racist against minorities, you always have some nickname/codename for black posters, even when unprovoked. I have no nickname or codename for anybody. What I said is true, Americans have the highest rate of mental illness, that's both whites and blacks, this is fact, google it. And what is also true is that mass shootings have historically been mostly by whites, and the end result has always been a mental illness, like what I suspect you suffer from.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                He left a talent filled division and went to one with less talent. His best win is Russell Jr., which is a good quality win. Russell Jr. is the goods, and the more he fights and wins, the better the win looks. But at this time, Lomachenko needs to beat a guy like Rigondeaux, Garcia, maybe Linares to get the quality type wins that will put him at the top of the pound for pound list. I can't put him number one, when he doesn't have the equivalent of beating a Kovalev, or Ward on his resume.
                Kovalev ward should be higher until rematch is settled

Choco has one loss

Comment

I wasn't part of any crowd, I praised GGG for Murray and Jacobs and that's where my praise stops. Yes, GGG's resume could be a lot better to go with his hype. I've always called him a very good fighter and the best MW however.

You are part of the same crowd who's racist against minorities, you always have some nickname/codename for black posters, even when unprovoked. I have no nickname or codename for anybody. What I said is true, Americans have the highest rate of mental illness, that's both whites and blacks, this is fact, google it. And what is also true is that mass shootings have historically been mostly by whites, and the end result has always been a mental illness, like what I suspect you suffer from.
                  The problem with you is that you don't see the other side. There are plenty of minorities who incessantly hate white/euro fighters but you don't want to see it, probably because you don't like to see white fighters succeed in boxing.

And per capita (which I know you struggle to understand) there is no difference between blacks and whites when it comes to mass shootings,
                  in fact blacks are slightly overrepresented (which are exceedingly rare anyways).

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    -Kev- will never criticise this guy who epitomizes a racist with mental illness. This guy makes videos and threads non-stop with the sole intent of disparaging white fighters.

Comment

Bumochenko is a fraud just like Bumlovkin..both are praised by bandwagon fan-girls !!

Comment

Working...
                      X