No announcement yet.

Laras wife------

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    You remember it!? That's where you were born silly..
    We pulled you out of the va-gene and realized that you were too ugly to raise.. so we decided to:
    If I was born to a donkey and a messican squaw...like you...I'd call myself boxingFan85 and go around sucking off Russian fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      If I was born to a donkey and a messican squaw...like you...I'd call myself boxingFan85 and go around sucking off Russian fighters.
      Oh you only need BBC eh? What's your definition of BBC? Big black Cuban? Cause you keep sucking his d1ck and now wants his wife's ass..
      Suit yourself... here is a BBC for you to calm your pulsating anoooooos down..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        What I'd do to her is better than what you proposed...lol
        Touché. Green K Sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Just curious; if they are the shit, then why are they exes?
          If you seen the women in Miami you would know why you always want to find a new one. Women in Miami are probably the best in the world, there is literally every type of woman for you here. Hard to stay committed to one.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            If you seen the women in Miami you would know why you always want to find a new one. Women in Miami are probably the best in the world, there is literally every type of woman for you here. Hard to stay committed to one.
            My next girlfriend will be an ex girlfriend. I fish for sport. Catch and release

IG: Lopez_Boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
              Ive turned down better lol.
              Oh, I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                That's also why Miami is number one in HIV infection rate in the US.....smh what a shame

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  she's not that hot but for a cuban she's hot
                  For a Cuban? you are fvking racist and dont ***** about Cubans, do you really know any Cubans? Cameron Diaz iz Cuban, Eva Mendes is Cuban, Ana de Armas, Vida Guerra, they are too many, here is a link, knock yourself out...
                  https://www.google.com/search?q=cuba...K0e08tp_CrsPM:

Comment

• Colombian chicks > cubans

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      Oh, I'm sure.
                      I was thinking the same thing. I love the webz

Comment

Working...
                      X