Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: That's The Best Kovalev Has, You Haven't Seen My Best!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    how can you say Russia is corrupt after watching the fight fixed for ward. there are plenty of US fighters on PEDs holyfield was the king. NFL NBA MLB players marinating in PED's. this country out in the open tried to fix the election for the most powerful job in the world. wake up moron
    "Russian Insider Says State-Run Doping"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/sp...pics-2014.html

FKN RTARD! US has NEVER done that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      "Russian Insider Says State-Run Doping"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/sp...pics-2014.html

FKN RTARD! US has NEVER done that.
      idiot all I said is true and you know it. and you use the NY slimes who had helleary ahead by 15 points and pushed WMDs in Iraq??? what a f%#@king joke

Comment

idiot all I said is true and you know it. and you use the NY slimes who had helleary ahead by 15 points and pushed WMDs in Iraq??? what a f%#@king joke
        ??? Way too go FULL RTARD!

Comment

• ward is a big time chump. he got a big gift against kovalev. doesnt deserve those belts!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

failing ny times really is a trash publication. their ceo also defended jimmy savile who was a huge pedophile. ny times is garbage and will fail very soon.

Comment

• Ward is usually so mild mannered that when he says something to defend himself it is interpreted as Bragging. Ward has been saying for a while that he is adjusting to the weight and has better outings ahead.

Ward also saw the following: Kovalev starts pawing, gasses and is not generally able to sustain his attack, so he fights in spurts. Ward saw that he took Kovalev's power...flash knockouts suck but are different than a punch that puts one in chrome bubble alley.

My theory is that Andre can't say "after fighting Kovalev I don't think he is all that good and can see areas I can now dominate." So he is making these statements that are almost passive aggressive about the decision. he can't come out and say what he is thinking if he thinks Kovalev is not the goods! it is not Andre's way to speak that way about other fighters.

Willing to bet that the second fight will bare this out. The odds will also probably reflect it as well. It is amusing to me how the hate seems to blind... it was a close fight. Also the whole ideology about the champ getting the nod because of the belts has more to do with when one guy is an up and comer... not when two champions are fighting for belts one guy happens to hold at the moment.

Ward will make Kovalev look easy next fight...it would suprise me if Kovolav is capable of doing much of anything given his late round performance. And yes he did win a round later...the tenth, this in most cases does not change the decision, nor does giving him the twelfth in many scenerios, as one judge did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                ??? Way too go FULL RTARD!
                stop playing English teacher and prove me wrong with facts. oh wait.... you cant do it

Comment

• What kind of guilty loser comments are those from ward he's losing more respect by the day

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    failing ny times really is a trash publication. their ceo also defended jimmy savile who was a huge pedophile. ny times is garbage and will fail very soon.
                    yes and the reason for that is most high ranking pols cops judges etc are pedos and they protect each other.. look at the podesta tapes

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                      you mean "subtle"?

i picked ward to win. im just a boxing fan first. im no fanboy like you.

link ?

oh, and that link would need to be pointing at an un-edited post

Comment

Working...
                      X