Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook: I'm lifting heavier weights. My legs, my core, my entire body feels stronger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Sanchez.. Brook is going about his training completely the wrong way. Trying to get noticeably bigger on a 2/3 month notice is absolutely stupid. His body wont be used to it.

I mean, I do think that you need to be a big strong guy and fight on the inside in order to have a good chance vs. Golovkin, but trying to become that guy on a 2month notice is crazy to me. If Brook wins, his trainer should get MAD props. It's a ballsy move.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      http://www.skysports.com/golovkin-vs...j_QZkInP8FS50p

The weight he lifts and power is being meassured and he has increased power.
      What about his speed... and reaction?...

Comment

Who cares? He's getting wrecked.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Seems legit. Everyone knows you can easily make dramatic physical changes in 8 weeks. Haven't you seen a Muscletech ad before?

Comment

lol i think the university sports science team who are helping brook, know more about how to transition in weight than you clowns do

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Seems legit. Everyone knows you can easily make dramatic physical changes in 8 weeks. Haven't you seen a Muscletech ad before?
              exactly no one can put on 15 lbs of muscle after 21 without chemicals. it is amazing the people that get away with it including the Olympics. testing is a joke and with enough money get the result you want

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                yeah this is wht ive been telling people. They think its going to be a welterweight kell brook that steps in, no its a middleweight version whos going to be bigger and more powerful than before
                But I thought he was a natural middleweight. He's trying to be big enough for mw lol the fight is a farce

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                  He's going to gas out after 3 rounds with that extra muscle.
                  ^^^^^

4 rounds till he's breathing out his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    What about his speed... and reaction?...
                    Have you watched the video? he says he's faster.

Comment

Come on Maxi, don't hide behind the same meme over and over. You're fully aware that people can't put on quality size in such a short time, naturally, and while getting their cardio up to the levels it needs to be for a 12rd fight. Why are you trying so hard to sell this as a legitimate fight? Golovkin isn't paying you anything, but you work so hard for the guy. It's OK to be honest and say, "This isn't competitive and I'm not stupid enough to pretend it is, even though I'm a fan."

Comment

Working...
                      X