Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao should have retired at the end of 2011.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Heck no............Manny captured his 5th lineal title when he defeated Bradley this year. No one will ever beat that record ever.
    Even if we pretend that the Pacquaio-Bradley fight was for the Lineage if you look into he only won it because the guy who he just lost to retired and made it vacant. Which is pretty pathetic, frankly.

Comment

I'm glad he didn't retire! He got paid big time. Good for PAC!
      Plus I was able to see that amazing 4th Marquez fight!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Even if we pretend that the Pacquaio-Bradley fight was for the Lineage if you look into he only won it because the guy who he just lost to retired and made it vacant. Which is pretty pathetic, frankly.
        Which in fact he really did win and didn't really lose to, frankly. Makes it even more sweeter than nectar.

Comment

Pacquiao and Bradley were the top 1 and top 2 fighters in that division and it's all that matters. I can understand a critic questioning how he got an alphabet belt but it's quite pathetic for a person to actually find a fault on how a boxer got a lineal belt.

Comment

Pacquiao and Bradley were the top 1 and top 2 fighters in that division and it's all that matters. I can understand a critic questioning how he got an alphabet belt but it's quite pathetic for a person to actually find a fault on how a boxer got a lineal belt.
            No they weren't. Not universally anyway.

Comment

Pac whipped Bradley all three fights. Easy work for manny!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Which in fact he really did win and didn't really lose to, frankly. Makes it even more sweeter than nectar.

Sure buddy.

Comment

Dan, you have had some absolutely weak arguments on this page

Comment

It's still better than winning lineal titles vs Baldomir, or at a CW vs green Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      It's still better than winning lineal titles vs Baldomir, or at a CW vs green Canelo
                      What's that got to do with the price of fish?

Comment

Working...
                      X