No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Once Again Under Fire Over Gay Marriage Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
    So polygamy and incest should be ok if it's between consenting adults, right?
    and I want to include banging goats and cows

Comment

• Originally posted by Boskop View Post
      Can't see anything wrong with Polygamy when indeed all the people involved consent. Incest is supposed to involve at least one child, so no. A child will get hurt very bad psychologically when they start with sex when their bodies are not fully matured. A child should be able to evolve their own sexuality and start in relative innocence in stead of it being forced on them by an adult. But if a 18 year old wants to bone an 80yo, I couldn't care less.
      Use reason and logic, not hearsay and superstition.
      Incest doesn't have to involve a child you pervert, that's paedophilia which no one is talking about.

Comment

• Pacquiao added half a million followers on Instagram within a month of making those comments. He actually gained popularity, not lost.

Comment

• Quote:
          Originally Posted by Quiksilva View Post
          Being a straight male and yes I have to say gay is absolutely disgusting.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          There was a fairly well publicised scientific study done a couple years back... the results showed it seems the most ****phobic are the most closeted gay.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by HIGHNESS View Post
          I believe in Gay Marriage, well because if Men marry other Men, then there will be more Women for Straight Men like me to Marry. The more Gay Marriages, the better.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by tiliheels View Post
          dont associate me or my ppl with men who cant resist their sexual urges..

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          I guarantee all 4 of these guys have or will have sucked a d1ck at some time in their lifetime
          You sure seem interested in the dingy wingy there bubba. Sound like a dongasaurus. Ha

Comment

Working...
          X