Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Dominates, Knocks Koasicha Out in Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about Rigo, this was boring as S... to watch, not even PBC worthy...

Comment

I didn't listen to the HBO commentary, but apparently they were pretty bad. HBO needs to cut it out, they're doing too much sucking. It's cool to hype up your fighters, but if you over do it, it will just make your fighters look bad and make people dislike them instead.

People are just going in on Loma on Social Media. It's crazy. I've never seen so many groups join together to hate on a fighter. I'm sure it's happened before.
      I never understood why people said Loma gets a pass. The majority of the comments for Loma have been negative since he turned pro, but he gets a "pass".
      I'm not complaining about the hate, obvious every fighter will be hated by some groups. When it's almost everybody though, that's something else. I just don't want to hear anyone say he gets a pass, when the majority of the comments about Loma are negative. He doesn't get a pass for ****. He gets ripped like a lot of fighters.

Regarding the fight. I mean it was what it was. Some are convinced LSC would beat Loma. Then bring it on. I don't think Leo would be so crazy to take the fight despite what people think. It wouldn't happen anyway. I don't want to see Loma fight on Haymon cards, not because I have anything against Al, but they almost robbed him in the Russell fight. That was a dominating performance and the judges still had it extremely close. Imagine if that fight was closer, no way Loma gets the decision. I doubt Haymon lets his fighters fight on HBO, because Arum and HBO do nothing but rip PBC and Haymon. That's really smart business.

People think Loma is boring, but I think it's just a case of opponents. The Russell fight was awesome. Of course the last three opponents have been no match, even though they were all ranked in the top 10 in the WBO.
      When Loma is pushed is when he turns it on. He did that in the amateurs as well. He toyed with guys like Valdez, but had to turn it on against Selimov.

Top Rank has to find him better opposition. He's just going to toy with these top 10 rated fighters.

Comment

Honestly,, lomachenko is good and all, but he will struggle if he moves up in weight vs top guys at 130-135..

Loma has very little punching power at 126, let alone 130-135 vs guys like Walters...

Lomachenko needs to stay at 126 for as long as he can

Comment

Lomachenko looked like aces.....

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            Lomachenko looked like aces.....
            I thought he looked amazing. I'm pretty sure he could out box anyone. Against Walters he will just jab and slide, in and out. Walters won't land anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Honestly,, lomachenko is good and all, but he will struggle if he moves up in weight vs top guys at 130-135..

Loma has very little punching power at 126, let alone 130-135 vs guys like Walters...

Lomachenko needs to stay at 126 for as long as he can
              He will beat most guys at 130 135 maybe not by knock out . Did Floyd knock out guys at welter ? Oh yea he had one when a guy wasn't looking

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                Mann HBO commentating sucks allot of di.ck it's unbearable to have the volume on the TV. It was a complete mismatch to begin with and I acknowledge it but these fu.kkin guys love to deep throat to build a fighter... they sh.it on Salido for the tons of blows which did happen but praise the hell outta him and the knob when he wins these guys any opponent they're nothing but fraud broadcasters.
                As soon as they're on that Cotto dick, you guys eat that shit up.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  He will beat most guys at 130 135 maybe not by knock out . Did Floyd knock out guys at welter ? Oh yea he had one when a guy wasn't looking
                  Does lomachenko have Floyd's defense and reflexes... No..

You can hype up lomachenko all you want, but all I have seen from him in his handful of fights is a good technical offensive attack, but little punching power, and little defense... Lomachenko is Golovkin without the power ..

He will have a tough time at the higher weights, because he doesn't have the power to hurt top level guys..
                  The only top level guys he fought, he didn't even stun... Salido gets dropped and rocked by everyone, yet loma never did... Russell has never fought a guy with a pulse and loma didn't hurt him... I think your a fanboy if you think loma is going up in weight and gonna blast a Walters type guy

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Does lomachenko have Floyd's defense and reflexes... No..

You can hype up lomachenko all you want, but all I have seen from him in his handful of fights is a good technical offensive attack, but little punching power, and little defense... Lomachenko is Golovkin without the power ..

He will have a tough time at the higher weights, because he doesn't have the power to hurt top level guys..
                    The only top level guys he fought, he didn't even stun... Salido gets dropped and rocked by everyone, yet loma never did... Russell has never fought a guy with a pulse and loma didn't hurt him... I think your a fanboy if you think loma is going up in weight and gonna blast a Walters type guy
                    This probably goes without saying, but You really DKSAB...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                      This probably goes without saying, but You really DKSAB...
                      Lmao....

Who has he defended against,,,,

Idiots comparing him to floyd... Lmao,,, you the mf'ers that dksab...

Comparing Floyd's defense to lomachenkos is laughable...

If you think lomachenko is some great defender than you are ******ed...

Tell me who he defended and shut down.. I saw loma eat plenty of shots tonight by an overmatched cherry pick opponent... If that was Walters, loma would probably be sleeping..

To think loma is a great defender, on par with floyd or winky or hopkins is absurd...

Dude couldn't defend or hurt old ass salido, but you think he is a great defender.. Lmao

Name loma's greatest defensive performance??!?!!

Comment

Working...
                      X