Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is not the best for his skill or talent, but because he's fights the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Well I'm sure Floyd has a better career than Pacquiao in the welterweights. Pacquiao had a better career in the feathers. Had Pacquiao ended his career in the feathers...he would have still been a legend. Everything he's doing right now in the welters are just a bonus.
    You could have just said yes, floyd has fought better ww's without having to try and justify it. What does manny's fw wins have to do with ww?

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      Ok, So who at 147 has beaten better Welterweights than Pacquiao?

Who has a better claim to being the best?
      No credit given
      Magarito wasn't the same without his plaster.
      Mosley was shot

Credit given
      Timothy Bradley
      Juan Marquez
      Ricky Hatton
      Miguel Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
        He isn't the best...actually hes the worst over-hyped boxer of all time.with all this catchweights ..8 division chumpion..handed over titles..
        Forget the paper titles....it's still pretty hard to accomplish 4 lineal titles. No one has more or ever done it.

Comment

You know why nobody can answer my question?

because the answer is Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
            No credit given
            Magarito wasn't the same without his plaster.
            Mosley was shot

Credit given
            Timothy Bradley
            Juan Marquez
            Ricky Hatton
            Miguel Cotto
            Hatton was 140 and Margs 151

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              Ok, So who at 147 has beaten better Welterweights than Pacquiao?

Who has a better claim to being the best?
              They both fought better fighters in other divisions, i guess technically Floyd is the Lineal after beating Baldomir and then coming back to beat Mosley but i do agree Bradley is the stand out in WW opponents they faced, i would like to see Bradly vs Maidana to be honest not saying Chino would win but im intrigued with that fight. They really should just fight each other for the claim, its getting tiring with these constant arguments in whose better, just fight each other, problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Hatton was 140 and Margs 151
                Im just talking about overall.

But I do give him more credit for beating Timothy Bradley over both of Mayweathers opponents Guerrero and Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                  I'm not sure what your infatuation with Egyptians is exactly, as for me I'm African American. There's no need to dwell on the past, especially not if you're a sleepyiao fan considering the fact that he ran away from drug tests only to agree to them years later after he's dwindled off the juice. You must not have kept a close ear to the situation because Floyd NEVER rejected any offers.

It should also be noted that Floyd literally got his jail stint postponed JUST SO HE COULD FIGHT PACQUIAO IN MAY, but Manny had this mysterious cut about his eye that was going to need MONTHS to heal .

So there goes that one. He's not gettin' up Jim!!
                  THIS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                    Dude fell asleep in the middle of a championship fight! Napiao and his fans never recovered from that one..
                    I wouldn't usually call you out on anything, mainly because I don't think you are remotely capable of being remotely impartial, but...

If you have boxed, would you rather go out on your shield, throwing leather OR are you the who likes to trash talk, show boat and take rounds by pot-shot?

Looking beyond you ignorance, any true understanding of boxing lies in the knowledge that 1) Anyone can get KO'd 2) A true Champion takes a loss and comes back and 3) Being 'Undefeated' means you have not fought everyone you should have.

All this crap about Manny 'sleeping' is pathetic my friend, did he *****, whine and come up with excuses? No, he took his loss like a man, credited his opponent and moved on with his career.

I am not asking you to change your opinion, but please TRY show a little class and respect - I just find you highly offensive sometimes.

Take care brother.

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
                      Im just talking about overall.

But I do give him more credit for beating Timothy Bradley over both of Mayweathers opponents Guerrero and Maidana.
                      Mosley was a better win than tim imo.

I think the tim wins were great. My only problem is posters that crapped on tim saying he lost to provo then consigning him being p4p #3 only when the rematch was signed.

Comment

Working...
                      X