No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Talks Gamboa, Mayweather, Broner, PEDs, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IIG View Post
    This guy thinks he is a business genius, but Al Haymon can and will make him his b*tch. And 50 won't sweet talk his way back into Haymon's good graces. He won't forget the slight against him. But I could care less about him and Floyd's friendship, I just wish him well on bringing new eyes to the sport.
    Friendship? lol,what friendship?Floyd aint messing with 50 anymore if that`s what you mean.In boxing promotions 50 made it hard for himself in the long run by beefing with Floyd,Haymon and Goldenboy because those guys have a lot of fighters that could have made 50 some money by 50 putting his fighters against their fighters.But those guys are not gonna want to work with 50 cause of the stunt he pulled.

And i suspect Al Haymon had something to do with Dibs previous opponent pulling out of the fight and retiring. Haymon probably paid him off.

Comment

Originally posted by TangInaMo Floyd View Post
      We're talking about you now because you're link to Floyd's name,since you're out of the circle, then you're 50 cent who? D O N E. Stay on rap n low budget movie bro!
      Honestly 50 doesn't have a low budget movie. I don't believe so anyway, could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        Honestly 50 doesn't have a low budget movie. I don't believe so anyway, could be wrong.
        Things Fall Apart! Find the trailer on youtube, its HORRIBLE.

Comment

so that's there response to the ped allegation? that's it 50 fault, well if that Guy has proof Gamboa worked with him before him an gamboa hooked up there fuked.

Comment

Sounds like 50 wants to make a spectacle of the sport ala WWF. He is realizing how hard is the business and that you just can't simply burn bridges. This is not the rap game that you can talk all the smack you want and sell more especially when you need key contacts ppl of the sport.

Boxers need promoting but you can't prop the guy up by making a circus around them (cause when they lose it is a hard fall). Boxers make their names by fighting and winning meaningful fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Things Fall Apart! Find the trailer on youtube, its HORRIBLE.
              Actually that's the one movie he did that was pretty good. The weight he lost for the role and his performance was impressive. Look up 12, Before I Self Destruct, Gun, Home of the Brave, etc. to find examples of horrible 50 Cent movies.

Comment

"There's a lot of talented fighters out there that are being under promoted"

I don't care what people think about 50, but ^ this right here is a great point. Some names comes to my mind:

Brian Viloria
                Lucas Matthysse
                Andre Ward
                Juan Manuel Marquez was under promoted almost his entire career

But then...you got Canelo Alvarez, a "champion" who has never faced a guy from his weight class, but STILL, he's a big PPV attraction. This is sad imho.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  Actually that's the one movie he did that was pretty good. The weight he lost for the role and his performance was impressive. Look up 12, Before I Self Destruct, Gun, Home of the Brave, etc. to find examples of horrible 50 Cent movies.
                  No no no, Things Fall Apart was HORRIBLE! He lost the weight, thinking he was a REAL actor, like he was about to get an oscar! That film was TERRIBLE! And THATS the movie, HE wrote and produced! I dont care about the other movies you named, because those are moveis he simply acted in! He didnt write those films.

Comment

Actual amount of times the word actual or actually was used - at least 6, maybe 7. I actually didn't count the actual exact amount, i just scanned the article, but you can bet that whenever Fiddy is speaking, the word actually will come up quite a lot....Actually.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                      "There's a lot of talented fighters out there that are being under promoted"

I don't care what people think about 50, but ^ this right here is a great point. Some names comes to my mind:

Brian Viloria
                      Lucas Matthysse
                      Andre Ward
                      Juan Manuel Marquez was under promoted almost his entire career

But then...you got Canelo Alvarez, a "champion" who has never faced a guy from his weight class, but STILL, he's a big PPV attraction. This is sad imho.
                      Since when?

Comment

Working...
                      X