• Show
Clear All

damn those are some sick ass #LOBS

need to add the griffin over gasol lob, GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by Cállate! View Post
      damn those are some sick ass #LOBS

need to add the griffin over gasol lob, GOAT
      Last edited by $tate of Mind; 11-12-2012, 01:27 AM.

Comment

funny gifs

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          i was at the staples center when that happened....the arena exploded with intensity...

Comment

The Clippers looked really good against the Heat tonight. They handled Miami relatively easily. Crawford and Bledsoe are ridiculous. How bout that Bledsoe block on Wade's dunk?

Comment

The Clippers got another big win tonight in San Antonio. I'm looking forward to the game in OKC on Wednesday. I love Eric Bledsoe, he's a beast. If the Clippers stay healthy the sky's the limit for this team. They are a title contendor.

Comment

The Clippers dropped a tough one tonight in overtime to OKC. I like what I see out of this team. I expect them to contend all year long.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  The Clippers got another big win tonight in San Antonio. I'm looking forward to the game in OKC on Wednesday. I love Eric Bledsoe, he's a beast. If the Clippers stay healthy the sky's the limit for this team. They are a title contendor.
                  Props to the Clippers they beat my home team twice already, FML

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                    Props to the Clippers they beat my home team twice already, FML
                    The Spurs are still a solid contendor after all these years, they're an outstanding organization.

Comment

The Clips need to bring consistent effort. These loses to inferior teams are ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X