No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Feels Farenas Has a Shot To Shock Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
    if Gamboa fine tunes all his talents he can be one of top p4p no doubt -he hits hard and very fast foot movement. Good to see him back in action - I still would like to see him give Juanma the beat-down that shoulda happened a couple yrs ago...
    I think gamboas prime is over! He wasted it changing promoters! He's a ko waiting to happen! Farenas has the weapon to do it!

Comment

I got Gamboa by Tko

Comment

I doubt that Gamboa's entire fighting prime is totally over with. Maybe a little rust - but even if he slowed just a bit, he would still hit harder than most or all others @ 130-135. I liked Gamboa's composure against DeLeon -thought that he was fighting more mature that time. Hopefully he kept up with some sort of training regiment during the downtime.

Comment

I doubt that Gamboa's entire fighting prime is totally over with. Maybe a little rust - but even if he slowed just a bit, he would still hit harder than most or all others @ 130-135. I liked Gamboa's composure against DeLeon -thought that he was fighting more mature that time. Hopefully he kept up with some sort of training regiment during the downtime.
          Gamboa's been training. It's not the same as fighting, but Yuri's been active. I believe Gamboa is currently in his physical prime. He wasted one valuable year, but Yuri's still capable of doing good things with his career. With Ponce De Leon, Gamboa showed another facet to his game. He's not just the hyper-aggressive dynamo many of us love to watch. Yuri can beat you in other ways. He's one of the few truly special fighters in the sport today.

Comment

would be a big upset if farenas was to beat gamboa imo........i thought he was doing okay against uchiyama though. so who knows...

Comment

Can't wait to see gamboa, broner-gamboa 2013 make it happen!

Comment

I thought he's on the way to ko uchiyama. Farinas is now training with penalosa. And i saw some improvement on his defensive stance. He's got 2 early lost in his career and only 1 recently against a mexican in mexico where he was deducted by 2 points. I think he's a legit challenger . You'll all be surprised!

Comment

Gamboa's mind is somewhere else! I think he'll lose!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w9ouh81uCA

This Gamboa will lose to Farenas! farenas' a southpaw and much better & Much bigger than Ponce!!

Comment

http://www.********boxing.com/forum/...ad.php?t=50628

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86mAu...layer_embedded

This might happen to Gamboa!

Comment

Working...
                      X