Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple's desperation continues to show, copies ANDROID AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noone cares

apple > android

in before red

Comment

Note 2 >>>> any phone on this planet

Comment

Originally posted by illadelph1016 View Post
        I made the switch also from iphone to s3.. the s3 is off the hook phone but im having some problems with it already. The jack for the charger is already ****ed up, doesnt hold the charge. The phone freezes a lot and phone crashes on most of the apps. I never had any issues with iphone. I can say that apple makes a more durable phone then samsung.

I do enjoy the s3 more, so much more you can do! Love the huge screen and rich colors..
        What freezes your phone exactly? I have not had that issue. Tell me what apps you use so I can have a look.

As for the charger, you got a faulty one! Speak to a Samsung shop and see what they say. Lucky it's a mini USB so quite generic. Chargers do go though, every phone I have had gets ****ed from Sony, Nokia, Apple... :s I am quite rough.

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
          Dude ur fanboy behaviour is sickening. Always trying to belittle Apple every chance u get. Get of the pc and get a life.
          It's not belittling when all your doing is exposing a company for being nothing but a lying company who contradicts itself and makes billions off of idiots who don't know better. Everything in the opening post is 100% verified, true, and in existence. You want to go ahead and prove me wrong? Go for it i'll be waiting.

Comment

Working...
          X