Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watched Eubank vs Benn last night. Great Fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Eubank vs Benn last night. Great Fight.

A classic for those who have not yet seen it.

Seen as no one else has replied I'll join in lol. Eubank benn 1 is one of my all time faves. Eubank showed great willpower to absorb benns early onslaught and outbox him. Benn was a killer at the time with massive power at mw. Think we see best of Eubank here, great skills and will. He seemed to become more passive after the Watson tragedy. Great atmosphere too, us Brits love a domestic world title fight!

Comment

......nice thread

Comment

Benn for me is the most exciting fighter to ever come out of the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
          Seen as no one else has replied I'll join in lol. Eubank benn 1 is one of my all time faves. Eubank showed great willpower to absorb benns early onslaught and outbox him. Benn was a killer at the time with massive power at mw. Think we see best of Eubank here, great skills and will. He seemed to become more passive after the Watson tragedy. Great atmosphere too, us Brits love a domestic world title fight!
          I agree...he lost his conviction after Watson
          Last edited by J.Dempsey; 05-22-2012, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Those two never figured each other out so im sure a third fight would have been exciting. That plus the fact the were two proud warriors from the same background who wanted to prove to each other who was the tougher one makes it one of the greatest rivalries in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
              A classic for those who have not yet seen it.
              That's funny, I watched that and Barkley vs Benn a few days ago. Terrific fights in the golden era of British boxing.

Comment

Classic.

Give this a watch aswell if you haven't already. I dont know how to make it appear on the forum page but if someone could do that for me it would be much appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzgcS...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                X