Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental warfare has begun. This dude aint intimidated by Vitali in the least bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
      The fight is on EPIX. You can sign up for a free trial on their site. It's at 1:30pm tomorrow eastern time.
      Okay. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
        That's what I've been waiting for someone to stand up and not be intimated by this big tit and Chisora isn't in the slightest bit scared off him with vitali his past opponents have the already defeated mindset before a match just like Tyson's opponents did but soon as someone steps up and makes a stand against a bully it's game on they no longer have that edge over you fuc k the klitschkos vitali will win but the whole world with exception of Germany and Ukraine want him to lose. round one to chisora. Seconds out round two.
        Haha, you cum guzzler, don't even have the balls to pick Chisora to win the fight. Keep hating hater. Klitschkos will continue to dominate. Your boy is going to get raped tomorrow, but hey, even you admitted this to be the case - you said Vitlay will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
          Haha, you cum guzzler, don't even have the balls to pick Chisora to win the fight. Keep hating hater. Klitschkos will continue to dominate. Your boy is going to get raped tomorrow, but hey, even you admitted this to be the case - you said Vitlay will win.
          There is a reason Wladdy ducked a fight with Chisora and tomorrow you will see why.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            I have to admit, this made me lol.

But this is going to be only the fourth Klitschko fight I've ever really cared about.

1. Vitali-Lewis (Epic.)
            2. Vitali- Solis (Reasons which should be obvious.)
            3. Wlad-Haye (Wanted to see what years of trash talk amounted to.)
            4. Vitali-Chisora (Wanting to see a classless thug/loser/clown get thoroughly lumped up.)
            What about Vitaly-Gomez?

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
              There is a reason Wladdy ducked a fight with Chisora and tomorrow you will see why.
              Hope is a great thing. The problem is when that hope turns into delusion. It seems that you Brit fight fans seems to suffer from delusion more than any other fans on earth.

All it takes is a sneaky and unexpected slap from a 10-1 underdog to make you believe that all of a sudden he has a chance. LOL

Vitaly will beat Chisora down tomorrow and you will move on to another Brit hope to beat them, who will it be? Fury? Price? Perhaps Gayevid in a comeback fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                Hope is a great thing. The problem is when that hope turns into delusion. It seems that you Brit fight fans seems to suffer from delusion more than any other fans on earth.

All it takes is a sneaky and unexpected slap from a 10-1 underdog to make you believe that all of a sudden he has a chance. LOL

Vitaly will beat Chisora down tomorrow and you will move on to another Brit hope to beat them, who will it be? Fury? Price? Perhaps Gayevid in a comeback fight?
                I'm going to bump this post tomorrow after Chisora shocks the world.

Comment

Go to :46 in this video. Somebody says "who are you? N*****r".

What do you expect? You act like one, you get called on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Mental warfare has begun. This dude aint intimidated by Vitali in the least bit.
                    I can't get over Vitali's man ****. Boxing commissions should require heavyweight boxers to wear shirts like the amateur boxers. Ugh.
                    Last edited by WhiteJacob; 02-17-2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

I'm going to bump this post tomorrow after Chisora shocks the world.
                      Trust me, I'll be the one bumping it, and just like after the Gayevid fight, 99.9% of the Zimbabwean Woman Beater's fans will dissapear.

Comment

Working...
                      X