• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonnen vs Bisping...MUNOZ OUT

cheal got this

Fael by lay n pray....

Comment

Man I hope Bisping wins but i doubt it!!

Comment

Way better than the Munoz fight that's for sure. I'm excited, I also hear they're trying to make Maia-Palhares

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
          Way better than the Munoz fight that's for sure. I'm excited, I also hear they're trying to make Maia-Palhares
          ooooooo I like Maia-Palhares!! thats a hell of a match up. And I happen to find CHael an exciting fighter. He beat the **** out of stann, and but quite a beating on Anderson.

Comment

Chael is going to beat up Bisping.

Comment

i hope bipsing wins it but idk, its a toss up. trash talk should be good lol.

Comment

Bisping is already practicing those Triangles as we speak.

Chael wins this though, and goddamn I wanna see the rematch so bad!!!!

Comment

I'm glad because Bisping-Maia would have been quite literally THE worst fight ever since the match where the guy ran all 3 rounds. Literally running around the cage, away from his opponent.

Comment

They should've been the coaches in the last ultimate fighter

I got Chael winning via decision, however Bisping does have a great takedown defense and don't see a KO win either way

Comment

Working...
                    X