No announcement yet.

Dean Byrne fights tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Byrne fights tonight

Hopefully now that he has signed to Warren he can finally get a run at his career.Was fighting in Aus for awhile then moved to LA to train with Roach but came to England to sign with Warren and be closer to Ireland.He fought for the first time in nearly a year there last weekend and now fights a decent European level french guy for some crappy title.Hopefully he cleared the rust last weekend and can put on a show

I'm out of the loop - gonna have to research who is fighting this weekend on the domestic front.

Never heard of this fella, is he a former Olympian?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
      I'm out of the loop - gonna have to research who is fighting this weekend on the domestic front.

Never heard of this fella, is he a former Olympian?
      I dont know his amateur background but he never boxed in the olympics for Ireland i know for sure.Hes a pretty good boxer was with Roach for awhile but inactivty has blighted him he looked very rusty last weekend but hopefully hes shook it off.Its on at 8 on Warrens channel tonight

Comment

Epic trilogy with Ronnie Oyan

Comment

Is watching box nation online working for you lads?

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            I dont know his amateur background but he never boxed in the olympics for Ireland i know for sure.Hes a pretty good boxer was with Roach for awhile but inactivty has blighted him he looked very rusty last weekend but hopefully hes shook it off.Its on at 8 on Warrens channel tonight
            I'm looking forward to it. I really need a boxing fix. Haven't seen anything for ages it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
              Is watching box nation online working for you lads?
              I never used it online always use the box.Ya really looking foward to it

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                I never used it online always use the box.Ya really looking foward to it
                I'm desperate.

Been away for the last week or so. I've seen no sport at all, the last fight I saw was the Hopkins 'fight'.

Comment

As Bunce said fair play to Dean for saving the show but why take a fight on 24 hours notice against a guy with a decent looking record like his.You could see the rust from fighting four times in 2 and a half years he shoulda looked to build himself up better.Warren should give him another chance just for saving the show

Comment

He done alright - Byrne could be useful on the domestic scene at light-welter.

If Gavin put in a similar display to the one he put in against Curtis Woodhouse especially that fella would have beaten him.

Might have been a good decision.
                    Last edited by Sparked_1985; 10-28-2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X