Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money's worth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez and Ortiz were ****ty opponents for Floyd, totally pointless. I didnt have a problem with Mosley, that was a pretty good win and he showed us the fighter he could/should have been given his talent.

*****'s, fighthype etc. always think its a knock on Floyd if people arent happy with who he fights or the way he handles himself. Truth is he should have already fought Pacquiao by now and has embarrased himself and brought shame on the sport with this testing nonsense.

Floyd claims to be great, and his talent is beyond question, but I dont recall Sugar Ray Leonard needing endless mismatched tune-ups before taking on a busy Hagler after a 3 year lay off. THAT is what I call a GREAT fighter.

I dont hate Floyd, in fact if he actively sought out the toughest fights and challenges it would be easier to overlook the circus and the rabid fanboyism that surrounds him and I would actually be a fan of his, but until he actually does something noteworthy on this comeback I just gotta shrug and say so what?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Marquez and Ortiz were ****ty opponents for Floyd, totally pointless. I didnt have a problem with Mosley, that was a pretty good win and he showed us the fighter he could/should have been given his talent.

*****'s, fighthype etc. always think its a knock on Floyd if people arent happy with who he fights or the way he handles himself. Truth is he should have already fought Pacquiao by now and has embarrased himself and brought shame on the sport with this testing nonsense.

Floyd claims to be great, and his talent is beyond question, but I dont recall Sugar Ray Leonard needing endless mismatched tune-ups before taking on a busy Hagler after a 3 year lay off. THAT is what I call a GREAT fighter.

I dont hate Floyd, in fact if he actively sought out the toughest fights and challenges it would be easier to overlook the circus and the rabid fanboyism that surrounds him and I would actually be a fan of his, but until he actually does something noteworthy on this comeback I just gotta shrug and say so what?
      And Manny has sought to fight the best........if Ortiz and Marquez are ****ty fights for Floyd, then what kind of fight are Clottey, Mosley and Marquez for Manny.......

Comment

Fighthype sucks.

*****s Sucks

but truth be told I really like the offence Floyd showed vs Ortiz. He was walking Ortiz down and the right hand was landing at will. So why sucka punch for a win if you were winning the fight anyways?

So fuk Floyd for winning that way.. Maidana didnt need a sucka punch to beat Ortiz..

Comment

pathetic article

fans will be satisfied if he fights Pacman or Martinez

fans would have been satisfied if he fought koysta instead of ducking him

fans would have been satisfied if he fought Cotto or Margarito

the reason fans are not satisfied is because floyd keeps dodging the best to fight

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
            And Manny has sought to fight the best........if Ortiz and Marquez are ****ty fights for Floyd, then what kind of fight are Clottey, Mosley and Marquez for Manny.......
            Was I talking about Manny? You're ****ing obsessed, bumsniff. No problem for me with Clottey, Mosley and Marquez both pointless fight IMO.

Comment

That's the problem people have. The sport has been infected with PEDS for a long time. Right or wrong on Mayweather's part for demanding the testing NOW is irrelevant. Floyd just reminded everyone of PEDS and those that in fact cheated or where involved with PEDS were the ones that "highlighted" the sport. Mayweather's former promoter Bob Arum knows about dealing with cheaters, De La Hoya's former trainer knows about working with cheaters.

However, by Floyd demanding every fighter he faces to take the tests won't make them go away. By only testing for contracted fights won't make them ago away either.

Who know's maybe Floyd would have been busted if in depth testing had been in place years ago? So why not enforce testing now?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                pathetic article

fans will be satisfied if he fights Pacman or Martinez

fans would have been satisfied if he fought koysta instead of ducking him

fans would have been satisfied if he fought Cotto or Margarito

the reason fans are not satisfied is because floyd keeps dodging the best to fight
                ......and you just displayed how new to the sport you are. Go back to the threads in my sig and school yourself. You won't find pacterds back in them days so you might not be able to relate or comprehend what's going on. However the logic and reasoning was actually coherent, yet the hate was still visible.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                  Fighthype sucks.

*****s Sucks

but truth be told I really like the offence Floyd showed vs Ortiz. He was walking Ortiz down and the right hand was landing at will. So why sucka punch for a win if you were winning the fight anyways?

So fuk Floyd for winning that way.. Maidana didnt need a sucka punch to beat Ortiz..
                  Please elaborate. How does FightHype "suck"?

You sound like an angry Pac fan who gets upset when someone doesnt diss on Floyd. Its all about the pr campaign to you guys smh...

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG
                    straight out from *****ism 101 people......................lol...............pure unadulterated f@ggotism by floyd and his minions.................
                    Coming from you, that stinks of piss.

Comment

Coming from you, that stinks of piss.
                      ^^^^^^

He's mad

Comment

Working...
                      X