Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson is not that great. His opponents are just ******ed (SRS thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
    It's not actually. A Fighter's face post fight rarely ever tells the true story about how a fight went. Some fighters cut and bruise easier than others.

Anderson and BJ Penn are prime examples of fighters who simply don't cut or bruise no matter how badly they were beaten.

Fedor, Chael, Diaz, Forrest are prime examples of people who cut and bleed profusely if they so much as get poked.
    Let me break it down real simple for you. Winners, Win and Losers: Lose.

Sonnen tapped out couldn't finish and if he had half a brain to train BJJ defense he might have won. But since he is a turd, a roided turd at that he couldn't do anything besides ride AS back all night and annoy him with slaps and baby punches. Similar to my kid sister when we were kids. I hope for the day when Dana will let Sonnen get a rematch so he can get pwned worse this time. For one fight only I will be rooting for Sonnen so that he can get past Stann and get the beating he deserves from a healthy AS.

Comment

Good to know he has a job flipping burgers all lined up after Okami retires him tomorrow.
      Come one you are much better than this bro.

Reminds me of the type of guy that say (insert fighter A) will beat Floyd/Manny but once Floyd/Manny wins you find a way to bash the opponent like they weren't ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        Let me break it down real simple for you. Winners, Win and Losers: Lose.
        I'm impressed. You know I was uncertain of your intellect before this. But now, ****. I'm blown away. You're a regular Einstein.

You still don't seem to get that what a fighters face looks like is not an indication of how a fight played out. People who try to argue it does, are idiots.

Fedor's face was hamburger after his fight with Rodgers, but Rodgers didn't win. Did he?

Sonnen tapped out couldn't finish and if he had half a brain to train BJJ defense he might have won. But since he is a turd, a roided turd at that he couldn't do anything besides ride AS back all night and annoy him with slaps and baby punches. Similar to my kid sister when we were kids.
        I'm sure your kid sister is a professional fighter and you happen to have a chin like Anderson.

I hope for the day when Dana will let Sonnen get a rematch so he can get pwned worse this time. For one fight only I will be rooting for Sonnen so that he can get past Stann and get the beating he deserves from a healthy AS.
        Styles make fights not roids or an injury are responsible for a beating that Chael put on Anderson in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Come one you are much better than this bro.

Reminds me of the type of guy that say (insert fighter A) will beat Floyd/Manny but once Floyd/Manny wins you find a way to bash the opponent like they weren't ****.
          It was a joke. But I was counting on Okami at least giving Anderson a fight. Instead he gave Anderson a punching bag.

Comment

No he doesn't Anderson's TDD is actually very average. Okami got ahold of him against the cage but he didn't attempt any takedowns he just stalled.

Maybe I should take some steroids. I heard they can make you an olympic level wrestler in just 12 weeks. /trollface
            Ehh... he has 80 % TDD http://uk.ufc.com/fighter/Anderson-Silva . Chael only got 3 TD's out of 7 attempts on a injured Anderson. Also another fun fact about that mythical fight. Andferson never got dropped, Chael didn't dominate the stand up except for the first round. Chael actually got dropped in round 4.
            Last edited by Mohammedini; 08-28-2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

People picked Vitor because in a way, he presented a high pace pressure style that would give Anderson some problems, but instead he stood at range and basically did nothing and that is the kiss of death against Anderson.

I'm not taking anything away from Anderson, like I said he's beaten some great fighters over the years. But this whole "muhammad ali comparison/otherwordly/unparalleled/lazer accurate nonsense is what I'm disagreeing with. Anderson is good but he's not that good.
              Wow funny cuz Anderson actually is the most accurate fighter in any professional combat sport mma or boxing. His average is 68 % which is unreal. Floyd Mayweather who is the most accurate boxer has somewhere around 50 %. The average in mma is around 30 %. Anderson had 3 fights in a row where he had more then 80 % connect percentage in each of hose 3 fights. He actually had higher then 68 but lowered it in his last 4 fights. Well I guess the claims of Andersons unparalelled accuracy is completely baseless right? http://blog.fightmetric.com/2011/01/...-accuracy.html
              Last edited by Mohammedini; 08-28-2011, 04:28 PM.

Comment

This thread is not serious, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                  Could you not see how bad his ribs was? do you honestly think that was a 100% Anderson silva in there with Chael. i mean at times chael beat him standing especially in the first round were he buckled him. So was his epic reflexes gone for one night? lol, those kicks were due to his huge heart and will to finish the fight. He actually only attempted on triangle LOOOL in the last minute. Other then that He used the sub attempts to get chael of his back in the 3rd round. Also that bowing Anderson always does before the fight. He could barely do them. he made a slight headbow, thats it. And in between rounds not once did he sit down on the stool but stood up and put his arms on the cage. lol typical Anderson hater that can't accept his greatness. That was a display of pure heart.
                  Thats all speculation. Chael caught Anderson in that first run because Anderson was clowning around, maybe he thought Sonnen wasn't gonna go after him like he said. He started junmping around and doing silly stuff and got caught. In no way shape or form can Anderson with cracked ribs withstand the pressure Sonnen or anybody for that matter put him through. Thats just an excuse, he didn't take Sonnen seriously and got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                    This thread is not serious, lol.
                    lol

"his opponents are just retarted" gave it away. but i agree that he isn't the goat based on resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                      Thats all speculation. Chael caught Anderson in that first run because Anderson was clowning around, maybe he thought Sonnen wasn't gonna go after him like he said. He started junmping around and doing silly stuff and got caught. In no way shape or form can Anderson with cracked ribs withstand the pressure Sonnen or anybody for that matter put him through. Thats just an excuse, he didn't take Sonnen seriously and got caught.
                      So he made up the excuse on the spot during the post fight interview? He hurt his ****ing ribs when he trained with Judo gold medalist Ishi. Why do you refuse to believe that Anderson had hurt ribs? there are so much proof of it and yet you call it speculations. You hate Anderson so you wont give him the respect he deserves. So why was so many thing different about anderson during the presentation and the fight? So you say that anderson not bowing to the audience as he always does in every fight was an excuse? so when he barely could do a bow to Chael. Also after the first round you can see Anderson holding his chest. Some people say he was saying "my ribs" in Portuguese after the first round. So you couldn't see something was off with A.S when everyone did? I mean he straight up attacked Chael immideatly which is hugely uncharacteristic of Anderson. Also "he dancve so that is why he got caught" GTFO he stood still and Chael hit him with a shoot from far away. Something that Anderson usually would dodge. I mean the punch was far out. Are you mad he pwned Hendo? is that why you hate him so much?
                      Last edited by Mohammedini; 08-29-2011, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X