Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomacheatcko only winning fights cause of Size advantage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomacheatcko only winning fights cause of Size advantage?

This dude is too big for his weight division. Why doesnt he move up? Is he not confident enough to taken on men his own size? This dude Cheated RIGO, and i will never forget him for it!@

I am one of the few people left on this site who know about boxing and I shall keep speaking the truth.

On this site the biggest stans are loma and golovkin fans, we all know they're like pop star fans, they don't care about the sport..they are somehow lost in the character of their "hero"

Lomachenko hasn't had a proper opponent since Salido, to me it looks like Arum has been paying everyone so loma could be made into a "superstar"

Walters had no interest in fighting, he did not even try..and has anyone asked themselves why he hasn't been boxing since? I'll tell you...because the pay he got from Arum to throw the fight will be enough for him, no reason to keep boxing.

Rigo for some reason just left the fight, how much did he get? And that other idiot could not get up from a simple body punch?! And he was called a champ at one point? Fury got nearly killed by one of the strongest HW hitters out there and he still got up and ran at Wilder like a mad man(we all know fury won) and that guy gets dropped by a feather fisted lomachenko?!

And to be honest I have no idea who he has fought the last few fights because it's been bum after bum, and the next guy is another bum which name we don't know.

Like I said where was his "magic" when he faced Salido? Arum knew since that fight that smart planning and big pay offs will seal the deal...he needed a "star" since pacquiaos time came to an end.

Comment

He looks like a bully against GRJ

It doesn't look good when he fights smaller fighters

Comment

You must be joking around

Pedraza, Linares, Crolla and now Campbell are all bigger. Linares, Pedraza and Campbell can even pass as Junior Welterweights

Comment

Obvious troll thread is obvious.

Comment

Chumpasschenko is a bum and a coward!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              I am one of the few people left on this site who know about boxing and I shall keep speaking the truth.

Comment

Lomacoward is the biggest fraud in boxing history. Davis knocks him out cold with a jab!

Comment

Lameobitcho once he heard that Davis wants to fight him

Comment

Uncle Bob paid Garcia to move up in weight because Loma was too skurrred to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                    X