No announcement yet.

Every country in the world has video games, only one has a mass shooter problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... instead, you should check the suicide rate in Japan... (cultural differences are huge...)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Japan
    US is only 4 place behind them with a 0.6 per 100,000 people difference and Japan is actually lower for male suicides specifically, what are you concluding from this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      3,000,000 deaths in the us every year?

How many mass shooter deaths?

100 a year? 200 at most?

Not a problem to me.
      Seen some pretty stupid sh** on this site but your comment tops them all.

So if there's a terror attack/"home grown" shooting let's say every two months and people die let's include your mother,kids,brother etc.. well it wouldn't be a problem right?! It's only around 300 deaths a year?

Comment

• Originally posted by ikigai View Post
        Being a gamer myself I feel like I have to make a thread to shut down this Idiotic topic once and for all.

Japan is the country with the deepest video game history and culture. How many mass shootings have there been in Japan?
        Originally posted by MDPopescu
        ... instead, you should check the suicide rate in Japan... (cultural differences are huge...)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Japan
        Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
        US is only 4 place behind them with a 0.6 per 100,000 people difference and Japan is actually lower for male suicides specifically, what are you concluding from this?
        ... there isn't any free use of fire arms in Japan...
        .. now imagine what it would have happened if there were...

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/05/h...ntl/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... there isn't any free use of fire arms in Japan...
          .. now imagine what it would have happened if there were...

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/05/h...ntl/index.html
          What would have happened? What are you saying the games make people do it? The guns make people do it? What?

Do you think the reasons for suicide rates in Japan and America are the same?

Also I thought it was very suprising that UK has half the rate of US. I thought it would be almost a mirror image due to closer similiar social practices and norms.

Comment

• Originally posted by ikigai View Post
            Being a gamer myself I feel like I have to make a thread to shut down this Idiotic topic once and for all.

Japan is the country with the deepest video game history and culture. How many mass shootings have there been in Japan?
            Being not a gamer myself, and living in Japan for nearly 1/3rd of my life, I’m 54...

Japan suffers from a crisis of leadership. I see lil fools spray painting graffiti on walls, they think it’s cool.

I don’t waste time or money playing video games.
            My wife is happy I go to schools and talk to kids.
            They got serious anger issues. They see a bleak future, and I see it too. If they had access to weapons, there’d use them.

I know what I’m talking about. I really do.
            I’m a big brother to lots of kids in my hood. I live ear the beach, Shonan, I know japan. The first time I came here wasin 1983, and I was an exchange student.

Japanese youngsters are frustrated, and want guns.... feel cheated, they are a lost generation..

Mothers, fathers, police bring me new angry and confused kids regularly.

The social cohesion japan had is gone, people see kids acting the fool and they Igore them... not me..
            I get straight up in their faces, and stop them from being rude, loud, obnoxious... I know japan.

Comment

Working...
            X