Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why some floyd fans are butthurt or bitter of pac latest win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why some floyd fans are butthurt or bitter of pac latest win?

I don't know why this haters are so butthurt they try so hard just downgrade pac latest win, they come up with so many excuses peds, thurman is injured, thurman is shot, no vada testing, pacquiao bite thurman, pacquiao headbutt thurman, thurman should win if he's not knockdown etc.. these people are miserable.
    Last edited by pasawayako; 07-28-2019, 04:11 AM.

Comment

I stay well out of the Floyd fan Manny fan wars. That **** got absolutely mental and way out of control. Floyd fans will hate on anything Manny does and Manny fans will hate on anything Floyd does even if its saving children from burning buildings.

Comment

Because all Floyd can talk about is his 0, and "money doe!", whereas Pacquiao has a legacy of fighting the best time and time again, right until the end.

Comment

It's nothing to do with Pacquiao, it's just that his hardcore fans are a joke. Nobody is saying these things except for you. The only people on here even talking about Mayweather right now are the Pacquiao fans. Baw, you been jerking off to this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            I don't know why this haters are so butthurt they try so hard just downgrade pac latest win, they come up with so many excuses peds, thurman is injured, thurman is shot, no vada testing, pacquiao bite thurman, pacquiao headbutt thurman, thurman should win if he's not knockdown etc.. these people are miserable.
            Says the biggest hating troll on the site. You have no shame with the bullshlt you say sucking off Pac relentlessly, or should I say, with your extreme HATE toward Mayweather who turned you into this pathetic troll cretin... and yet you have the nerve to talk about other posters? Unbelievable.

And still waiting for you to tell me your lame troll excuse for why Lomachenko thought Mayweather beat Pac 8-4. You conveniently didn't respond. I was looking forward to more of your creative trolling.

Comment

Does it help these forums that we can make threads addressing a fan base?

Comment

Low effort post.

Comment

May haters are bitter over everything....including May's 2012 night life.

May is retired from boxing but not from collecting souls

Comment

I don’t know if Mayweather fans have an agenda or not.

But I know there’s a collection of people, including myself, who find it offensive that everyone is pretending that Pacquiao could be the best welterweight in the world. So I think that’s where some of the “hate” is coming from.

Comment

Working...
                    X