Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morales Busted On PEDs For Garcia Rematch In NYC! AJ Should Rematch Ruiz In UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Garcia, his opponent, was informed of the failed test and it was up to Danny to decide if he wanted to fight Morales anyway, not the other way around.

Epic fail of a thread.
    Moot point, not many boxers are going to risk losing a substantial payday over a late failed PED test. They already sparred enough people over the years who were on PEDs of some sort. The fight still went ahead in NYC despite the failed test!

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
      Another lame attempt by a Brit trying to defend national cheating in British boxing.
      Simply highlighting the universality of certain practises.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
        Throughout the years there has been some awful posters on here but this is on another level.
        At least you admitted it but give yourself time and you'll improve. Practise makes perfect!

Comment

Somebody sounds desperate.

Comment

Wtf so now we’re just pretending “what if” lol

Ok maybe Prograis shouldn’t face Taylor in the U.K. cuz what if Taylor is on PEDs?

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
              Gotcha and Swift destroyed Morales for it.
              I’m sure though the experience from that was one of the reasons he left to Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                At least you admitted it but give yourself time and you'll improve. Practise makes perfect!
                I would gladly admit my shortcomings but you know who I was talking about.

You should've been dropped off at the doorstep of a a fire station from day one. But here you are today mucking up the world with your foolishness.

Comment

Remember when legendary fighter Erik Morales tested positive for clenbuterol against Danny Garcia but the fight still went ahead, just a few years ago in Brooklyn, New York! That's right New York, where AJ faced Ruiz!

Is AJ right to hold the rematch with Ruiz in the UK, in case a similar thing happens where Ruiz fails a test but the fight is still allowed to go on in NYC, USA?
                  Yes I remember. Not at all the same, since Garcia was given the choice to fight and took it.

The same choice Rivas should have been given.

Try again.

Comment

Moot point, not many boxers are going to risk losing a substantial payday over a late failed PED test. They already sparred enough people over the years who were on PEDs of some sort. The fight still went ahead in NYC despite the failed test!
                    Not a moot point at all. Lots of boxers turn it down when given a choice to fight someone who’s been taking PED’s.

Comment

Working...
                    X