No announcement yet.

Beauty Queen stripped of her crown for keeping it real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Statistically they should be worried about black on black crime, then black on white crime, then a long list of other crime categories involving black people, with extremely rare white officer/unarmed black man shootings near the bottom (despite the media devoting 5 years of coverage to each single case, some of which turn out to be hoaxes).

If that is racist then we just need to start celebrating racism for its humanitarianism and the value it places on human life. It sounds like racists are just brave caring people from that description.

Likewise we need to demonize "BLM" & co for isolating among the rarest victim/perp relationships in the country and inspiring acts of terror just to make a quick buck.
    Aren't we living in an integrated society where we pay taxes into the same system? That same taxes help to pay the police force and government.

Explain to me, why should blacks govern and police themselves when they are already paying the system for that?

You already know Asians mostly kill Asians, whites mostly kill whites and blacks kill blacks, so I never get this "black on black" crime argument.

Are you saying blacks aren't part of the system that they are paying into?

Comment

This girl is basically a lying narcissistic sociopath. She's a bottom feeding troll with a long history of making insulting remarks about Muslims, immigrants, blacks, trans people, etc for attention, and when the pageant organizers distanced themselves for obvious reasons, she turned around and falsely characterized herself as a victim (while lying about her previous posts) in order to receive the publicity she desperately craves. Keep in mind, she's supposed to be a representative of "Miss World":

Much of the media that covered her story was so lazy they didn't even bother to investigate and expose her as the grifter that she is.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        It is her private life though.

Would it be OK if you were stopped from progressing in life, barred from opportunity because of your legal views, and you expressing your free speech.
        Social media is not private life...

It is a platform to express yourself, for the world to see. The world may not like what your mind comes up with, and how you feel about certain things. She is a big girl, and she new better. Time to deal with the fact not everyone feels how you feel, or thinks how you think. Hints the backlash.

You keep saying it as if she was speaking to her mom and dad at the dinner table... That would be private life.

Comment

"miss world america"

i don't anderstaaaaan

she's good looking but there are better looking women on college campuses walking around with tight little ******* that taste like honey

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Aren't we living in an integrated society where we pay taxes into the same system? That same taxes help to pay the police force and government.

Explain to me, why should blacks govern and police themselves when they are already paying the system for that?

You already know Asians mostly kill Asians, whites mostly kill whites and blacks kill blacks, so I never get this "black on black" crime argument.

Are you saying blacks aren't part of the system that they are paying into?
            Why bother asking him anything. He is just like every racist POS all over the globe (and this site). They all play from the same playbook, and have used the same talking points for years.

Black on black crime.
            FBI crime stats
            Welfare
            Lets not forget the new favorite of all bigots.... Chicago!!!! Yay!!!!

Most of these dudes have never met a black person that falls under the categories they love so much to talk about.

Hell, how shockingly uninformed most of them are, I doubt they have ever spoke to a real life black person....

They will say they have though, and he has three murders pending (all black folks) on welfare, adding to FBI stats, and from Chicago... Chicago is America's Africa for the new world bigot.

Comment

beauty queen?? man just look at her ugly horse face man..if she's a fkn beauty queen then I'm floyd mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                Social media is not private life...

It is a platform to express yourself, for the world to see. The world may not like what your mind comes up with, and how you feel about certain things. She is a big girl, and she new better. Time to deal with the fact not everyone feels how you feel, or thinks how you think. Hints the backlash.

You keep saying it as if she was speaking to her mom and dad at the dinner table... That would be private life.

Yes it is, and this set dangerous precedent.

Free speech is being eroding away, and you will just let it.

Comment

Working...
                X