Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf I would have stripped her for not being worthy of a ‘pageant winner’

She hella toe up dude. Who da fuk are the judges lol

Comment

Going on her looks alone, she's hardly beauty queen material..........

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Going on her looks alone, she's hardly beauty queen material..........
        No sht huh lol. Like dammm I know the judges were white guys.

She is booty

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          No sht huh lol. Like dammm I know the judges were white guys.

She is booty
          If I were the photographer, I wouldn't be able to contain my

Comment

2019 Miss Korea

https://www.google.com/search?q=김세연+...KEDtcuBCnZa55M

These are the kinda asian girls that I fuk with..

Not some chong Li looking diswasher chick from vietcong

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              I don't agree that these comments warrant somebody being stripped at all. The issue is that a LOT of Asian people are tired of seeing that same narrative played out every single time.

Literally 95% of Korean/Japanese/Chinese adults that I deal with are racist towards black people because of real life experiences after coming here, not white privilege or TV. She's probably from one of those families.

So when they see that same narrative pounded over and over again that black people are always victims when they treat most Asians like **** it makes them bitter.

I'm not saying it's right and I don't personally see it that way but that's a real life evaluation of the situation. They don't have a full grasp of the history and only the negatives in the current age.
              I disagree. I been to China and wasn't all open arms in the big cities. Enjoyed the small cities much better.

Definitely felt racial animosity.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                I disagree. I been to China and wasn't all open arms in the big cities. Enjoyed the small cities much better.

Definitely felt racial animosity.
                Yeah my initial post was uninformed. In Korea though it's a little hard being somebody that isn't Korean and I'm Korean. Japan was kind of the same way too but more wonderment towards other races and less animosity.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  People should have a right to free speech.

But the left are punishing people for expressing any view that does not align with them.

It is an attack on free speech.

God help America if these people get into power.
                  She does have a right to free speech. Her free speech protection is against the government not against other people. You can't work the till at McDonalds and curse out every customer that comes through the line and expect to keep your job. If you're bad for business you're bad for business.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                    She does have a right to free speech. Her free speech protection is against the government not against other people. You can't work the till at McDonalds and curse out every customer that comes through the line and expect to keep your job. If you're bad for business you're bad for business.
                    She wasn't working, this was her private life.

She broke no law, yet she is facing punishment for her views.

Comment

pssssh theirs a million hoes at mall that can top this hoe without even trying!

Comment

Working...
                      X