• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    marriage proposals?? man there are some sad people in this world
    Alot of limp diick losers.

Comment

Looks like she’s worth every penny.

Comment

I hope those men know these Cam Girls are laughing at them and how desperate they must be.

Maybe it's cheaper for the losers to give up money to a Cam Girl than an actual girl ??

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          I hope those men know these Cam Girls are laughing at them and how desperate they must be.

Maybe it's cheaper for the losers to give up money to a Cam Girl than an actual girl ??
          Its alright

these losers probably would just spend the money on video games and star wars/star trek collectibles

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Its alright

these losers probably would just spend the money on video games and star wars/star trek collectibles

Lol

Can't put a price on that ''one on one'' attention cam girls give these desperados.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

Can't put a price on that ''one on one'' attention cam girls give these desperados.
              This ain't nothing

At least maybe these dudes got a show

Theres lames on Instagram buying chicks purses, shoes and jewelry and shiet

Dont even get a show

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                This ain't nothing

At least maybe these dudes got a show

Theres lames on Instagram buying chicks purses, shoes and jewelry and shiet

Dont even get a show
                No pride.......Maybe it's for the best. Real relationships would end badly for them and they'd do something stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  marriage proposals?? man there are some sad people in this world
                  Threatening boxing writers on twitter because you didn't like what he said about a fighter you like is almost as bad. You clown.

Comment

Honestly I went to Instagram a couple weeks ago and unfollowed all thots and so called models.
                    I refuse to give any energy to these chicks who think that they’re better than the average person even though they’re basically living off of our attention.
                    I only follow comedy profiles, athletes, actors, music, and fitness profiles.

Comment

She got smarts when it comes to marketing. Can't hate on her using what god gave her when we have athlete's doing the same and making millions.

Comment

Working...
                      X