Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo fights Mugani what to make of it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    Would be a business move. Two Mexican fighters on the second biggest fight weekend. He can still get a third fight this year in December.
    Just like the Chavez Jr. fight. Everyone knew Canelo would whip his ass but it did a million plus PPV buys anyway.
    If GGG fought Munguia you would scream bloody murder. You would not call it a business move. Canelo is paid by DAZN. 365 million for 11 fights. So it's not a business move because DAZN pays him the same no matter who he fights. It's just a cherry pick to avoid fighting GGG which is the fight DAZN wants the most.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      you should also be laughing at GGG fans dont you think ??
      i see hipocresy in both fan bases, not all of them but some....
      You sure jumped to the defense of one side though.
      Fuk all these fanboys who change their standards depending on who they decided they will attack and who they will defend. I've pretty much pissed off everyone on here for pointing out the bullshyt in both Canelo's and GG's career and I'm ok with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        You sure jumped to the defense of one side though.
        Fuk all these fanboys who change their standards depending on who they decided they will attack and who they will defend. I've pretty much pissed off everyone on here for pointing out the bullshyt in both Canelo's and GG's career and I'm ok with that.
        i clearly said there is hipocresy in both fanbases, and your comment seems to me only against one of the fanbases...

to me anyone defending this fight on either fanbase is a fanboy, yes is a good business move, but is still a mismatch...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          your comment seems to me only against one of the fanbases...
          I've lost all patience for idiots that and say bullshyt like this^.
          Don't expect me to play "equal time" every time I make a post. When I criticize GG I get several morons calling me a GG hater and a Canelo fan. Then, I point out Canelo BS and some dumb shyt calls me a GG fan. All you fanboys need to sack up and stop going to battle for the honor of the men you worship.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            Would be a business move. Two Mexican fighters on the second biggest fight weekend. He can still get a third fight this year in December.
            Just like the Chavez Jr. fight. Everyone knew Canelo would whip his ass but it did a million plus PPV buys anyway.
            I think that’s about as concise and accurate it can be put.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I've lost all patience for idiots that and say bullshyt like this^.
              Don't expect me to play "equal time" every time I make a post. When I criticize GG I get several morons calling me a GG hater and a Canelo fan. Then, I point out Canelo BS and some dumb shyt calls me a GG fan. All you fanboys need to sack up and stop going to battle for the honor of the men you worship.
              my bad, i didnt see your posts ****ting on the gggroupies when the munguia - ggg thread was posted...

Comment

Mugani's better than Rolls and Adams, but that's not saying much. He blocks punches with his face, so it should be target practice for Canelo. I expect Canelo to either stop him in the late rounds, or whitewash him on the scorecards. Honestly, I'd rather watch Canelo fight Andrade, but that fight's most likely not happening until at least September 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  If GGG fought Munguia you would scream bloody murder. You would not call it a business move. Canelo is paid by DAZN. 365 million for 11 fights. So it's not a business move because DAZN pays him the same no matter who he fights. It's just a cherry pick to avoid fighting GGG which is the fight DAZN wants the most.
                  GGG/Munguia would be a bad business move. No one would care. To Mexican fighters on Mexican Independence Day is a fight you can sell and market to the biggest fan base in the sport. He’ll do it in Mexico City and you create a big buzz.
                  Yes DAZN pays Canelo but he also has sponsers that pay him more or less depending on the fight and he gets Mexico TV money as well. Not sure why people would be so emotional about it. Canelo just fought GGG twice, moved up to 168 to fight a champion, and then fought a tough out in Jacobs. Guy resume is unmatched even with this fight.

Comment

John "The Beast" Mugani

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      boliodogs told me he's 10x the fighter Fielding is and did better than Canelo against Smith. That was when he thought Golovkin was fighting him though, he might have changed his opinion now.
                      You are a good dude rob is

Comment

Working...
                      X