• Show
Clear All

• Brook and khan have to be the two dumbest boxers in recent memory

They both ruined their careers trying to one up each other

“Oh you fighting ggg ill fight alvarez”

“Oh you fighting bud? Ill fight spence”

Yet these clowns won’t fight each other
    ****ing lmao

And they both lost the fights where they were trying to one-up the other lol. You're right, it's comical.

Although I think it's really a shame in Brook's case, because I thought he had the potential to be one of the top welterweights. The matchmaking for him was absolutely terrible.

Comment

Really weird how much they mirrored each other and how the most profitable fight of their careers was against each other and they blew it. Genuine idiots.

I will say that they made a good income for what they were but, in retrospect, they really did make a lot of stupid decisions.

Comment

Maybe so but they are both rich and Khan is extremely rich. Khan is getting top dollar to fight an old featherweight from Australia.

Comment

They're going to end up marrying each other

Comment

They’re both genuinely simple-minded. They’re so f***ing slow if they couldn’t box what would they do for a living.

I actually rate Khan, he’s washed now but he’s had a career to be proud of, his 140 run was great fun, with impressive wins over Maidana, Judah, Paulie. Plus he’s had a super fight against Canelo in Vegas on Cinco De Mayo. All the chasing Mayweather round was embarrassing, but despite being completely delusional, overall Khan has had a memorable career.

Brook the other hand has done absolutely nothing aside from a close decision win over Porter. After the Porter fight, he completely wasted any momentum he had fighting no hopers like Frankie Gavin and Bizier, then he cashed out against GGG and quit against Spence, whilst constantly embarrassing himself by chasing Khan round like a lost puppy. An absolute waste of a career.

Comment

kell sure did spank porter though, on porters own turf. kell merked him. gave him all he could handle and it was a clear as day win.

americans hate that. he gave spence problems too and hurt the olympian.

Comment

I think Brook is the worst managed fighter in recent history.

Comment

Vanes going broke makes him dumber than both.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    They're going to end up marrying each other

I cracked up. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X