Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo made Jacobs look foolish - Video Evidence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be funny to see how much bigger Danny is going to get compared to Canelo as time goes on. "He was 2 weight classes bigger," yadda yadda.

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        He re hydrated and entered the ring at minimum 2 weight classes bigger then Canelo. Canelo likely entered around 172-174 while Jacobs entered the ring easily 180-185lbs. My point is he paid 1M to gain that huge fight night weight advantage and still fought passive and scared at times. The reason there wasn't more excitement is the much bigger and stronger man wanted to make this strictly a boxing skill match and despite missing badly and looking foolish never deviated from that plan refused to take risks that would of either changed the fight or got himself knocked out.
        canelo came in at 172, 174 vs trout and angulo at jmw over 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          canelo came in at 172, 174 vs trout and angulo at jmw over 5 years ago.
          Don't quote me bogus or made up fight night weights. Hell John Molina exposed fight night weights saying you guys weighed me as soon as I got here with clothes and jeans cellphone keys etc in my pockets said I don't weight close to what you reported. Until fighters are weighed fight night like they are in the weighin I don't put stock in the numbers. Because guys are either weighed with street clothes on or weighed with trunks, gloves, boots etc right before they come out which is all adding lbs. The only time the unnofficial weight matters to me if both guys in the same fight do it. Because ok then both got street clothes on etc and you get a idea of what both rehyrdated to. From fight to fight when one network weighs you this way another one weighs guys different and some fighters don't even do them and fans and media just make up the numbers. So most of the weight people quote are bs.

Fact Canelo is bigger now then he was at 154 or 155 and still no way was he even 175 in the ring on Saturday. Jacobs was well over 180 and the size difference was massive. The WBC 30 day weight check ins prove most of the bogus weights fans throw out about canelo for years were lies.

Comment

Nelo put on a boxing clinic

Comment

Put some respect on Canelo's defense

Very nice defense there. Yeah, Danny looks lost.

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!!
                Damn. Haha. That was Wilder-esque..

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                  both of their defense was on point. but canelo is more pleasing to the eye. dodging blows with head movement looks more "slick" and flashy then simply blocking them with hands up.. but same result
                  I don't think it's the same. Making a guy miss and hit nothing but air takes more out of him than him hitting your gloves. As long as he lands on something, it's not nearly as draining or embarrassing for that matter. Definitely a difference which is why head movement is so important. If not, guys like Angulo would rule.

Comment

Working...
                  X