No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Agrees Two-Fight Joshua Deal, Per Reports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Agrees Two-Fight Joshua Deal, Per Reports

Anthony Joshua looks set to fight Deontay Wilder after all. The 29-year-old unified world heavyweight champion appears to have agreed a deal to become the undisputed king. WBA Super, IBF, IBO and WBO champion Joshua, who is earmarked to return in the autumn, potentially on September 29 at Wembley Stadium in London, and his team have reportedly offered the WBC titlist a two-fight deal, with the first being in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-11-2018, 06:07 PM.

Wilder: Today I agreed to their offer to fight Joshua in the UK

Comment

My oh my. Let's see what happens

Comment

YESSSSSSS!

This fight will be great for boxing. An undisputed heavyhearted champ.

Both are marketable aswell.

Comment

Comment

I wouldn’t be shocked if we saw wilder and Joshua on the same card in the U.K., but vs different opponents as a double co-attraction, just to build hype for the actual fight next spring. This has to been at an outdoor stadium, so it makes since to push it back till next spring, and do a cash grab event to hype it.

I don’t really think location matters to each camp, it’s not like this is going to the scorecards

Comment

cause wilder be too scurd to fight aj, HE AGREES TO HIS TERMS

what will brits say now....and god forbid dw goes there and destroys him. definite drop in NSB members.

Comment

Mark my words, Joshua will defeat Wilder, he will see that cross coming from miles away. He spotted Vlads, which is faster, much faster, than Wilder's.

Comment

Good on him, will be a truly epic event in the U.K, not so much in the U.S..... hopefully they can squeeze a Wembley date in September, be ****e if it's in Cardiff again.

Comment

See what Hearn comes up with next to get out of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X