Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sellout Interview, says "All Lives Matter" among other things.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Fucx all pigs. Fuc Floyd for being a house !!!!!!
    Stop being a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Whats weird about this interview is the question had nothing to do with black lives matter or all lives matter Floyd just randomly interjected it lol
      he always rambles and just talks about what he wants lol

Comment

Some people say "All Lives Matter" with no harm intended, like what Floyd did.

Others say "All Lives Matter" as a **** you to the BLM movement because they know it will offend some.

Did All Lives Matter exist before BLM? Were people saying it before? Or did they just start saying it because they had a problem with the "b" in BLM

Comment

**** Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Some people say "All Lives Matter" with no harm intended, like what Floyd did.

Others say "All Lives Matter" as a **** you to the BLM movement because they know it will offend some.

Did All Lives Matter exist before BLM? Were people saying it before? Or did they just start saying it because they had a problem with the "b" in BLM
            Why shouldn't we say **** you to that movement?

Some BLM supporters are genuinely ignorant. They have never looked at the statistics and don't know the highest rate of interracial killings are committed by blacks against other races. They live in poor areas and their only source of information is daytime television and tabloids in the grocery line so if Trayvon dies that's all they know of the outside world, they're the victims when in reality they're overwhelmingly the perpetrators. The media heavily screens and preys on these people. Low employment rates, high TV viewership, gullible.

Others are perfectly aware of the statistics and are just militant black power movement people into pharaoh magic conspiracy theories and think BLM will spark some kind of race war.

Which ones are we supposed to accommodate? They are all bad and as a movement it can't coexist with civilization.

Floyd may be a **** but he's very wealthy and has traveled the world. You can't expect him to buy into the stuff the media is feeding to sheltered ghetto people.
            Last edited by ////; 10-11-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

gayweather jr always has been and always will be a sell out coon punk ass b1tch.

Comment

All lives matter nonsense. His always angry fans can't even stomach recognizing a Kazakhstani champion.

That's why I don't enjoy watching academy awards ceremonies anymore. This silly complaints about the lack of diversity is killing the entertainment industry. When I want to watch a film full of Japanese, for example, I'll rent one from a Japanese store. If I want to watch one with Indians in it, I'll watch a Bollywood film. I don't need this stupid diversity thing in North America, at least in the movies. They always look awkward to me.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                  All lives matter nonsense. His always angry fans can't even stomach recognizing a Kazakhstani champion.

That's why I don't enjoy watching academy awards ceremonies anymore. This silly complaints about the lack of diversity is killing the entertainment industry. When I want to watch a film full of Japanese, for example, I'll rent one from a Japanese store. If I want to watch one with Indians in it, I'll watch a Bollywood film. I don't need this stupid diversity thing in North America, at least in the movies. They always look awkward to me.
                  Diversity in movies looks awkward to you? lol

How must real life look like then because there's a lot of diversity as well.

Comment

He's a sellout for not supporting a terrorist organization? Anyone that supports BLM is a traitor to the country and should be treated as such.

Comment

so hes a money obsessed house nigg@, who beats up women infront of his children.

what a fantastic human being.

Comment

Working...
                      X