Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tests Positive For Cocaine! Titles in Jeopardy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is such a train wreck nobody is surprised that he flunked a drug test. This guy is not all there mentally.

Comment

At least it wasn't the weed

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Tyson "Pacquio" Fury. Tyson De La Fury.

Now we should get Joshua/Wlad in November, which is probably going to be a better fight. Ortiz should get a good fight as well.

Just when more people started to care about the HWT division again Wilder gets hurt and Fury tests positive for coke.

I guess Fury didn't wanna lose his belts in the "ring"...

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          At least it wasn't the weed
          or crystal meth...

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            Strip the disgraceful drug user already

cant wait for the other test results, aka ¨witch hunt¨ according to Fury's team

Bull****.

He stopped getting KO's because he started fighting nothing but iron chinned warriors like Margo, Clottey, Bradley, etc

you'd need a baseball bat to KO these guys at the time Pac fought them

and the margarito fight should have been stopped. the guy went blind FFS.

manny wasn't the TNT puncher that he was at FW, but to say that the guy was on PEDS and stopped getting knockouts because of it is just pathetic

pacquiao was a knockout puncher for ever second of his prime. one of the hardest punchers in the FW divisions EVER. ever!

Comment

Bet Fury talks a lot of bollocks on gear

Comment

i told you he had nothing, i told you he was hiding something.

I like Fury, i just hope he gets his act together.

Comment

Good riddance.
                  Now can we move on to get some decent fights. Fury UD Wlad was an awful fight. He was a clown and did very well considering his lack of talent. But lets move on ffs.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tests Positive For Cocaine! Titles in Jeopardy!

A few days ago, BoxingScene.com reported that there was a new doping scandal involving WBA/IBO/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. According to a report in The Mirror, there were claims that Fury recently missed a drugs test. The paper states that Fury allegedly refused to submit testing samples when visited by inspectors from UK Anti-Doping. His handlers contacted UKAD to reschedule the testing procedure but it hasn't happened as of yet.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Lmfao junkie Fury I bet he has managed to hide the steroids in his system dirty cheating prick!

Comment

Working...
                      X