Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Davon Ames Man In Phoenix Arrest Facing Two Felony Assault Charges on an Officer 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Davon Ames Man In Phoenix Arrest Facing Two Felony Assault Charges on an Officer 2018

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...-2018-incident

He was in a car accident high... started to fight with officers, kicking and punching one several times and even went for his gun.

You can't make this **** up. You dumb ****s continue to get owned each and every day....

Take a look below as well...

-----------------------------------------------------

The following is what REALLY happened.. This details the criminals stealing multiple goods, fleeing the store, dropping off a wanted criminal, and hiding in the apartment complex that led to the stand off.

----------------------------------------------

AT 1151 HOURS I READ DRAVON HIS MIRANDA WARNING RIGHTS. HE REPLIED "YES SIR" TO UNDERSTANDING HIS RIGHTS. HE STATED TO ME THAT HE WAS SCARED WHEN HE SAW THE POLICE OFFICER AND HE JUST WANTED TO LEAVE. HE STATED THAT HE KNEW THAT THEY HAD SHOPLIFTED FROM THE STORE AND THAT HE THREW THE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR OUT THE WINDOW BECAUSE HE KNEW IT WAS STOLEN. HE STATED THAT HE WAS SORRY AND THAT HE WAS VERY SCARED. I ASKED HIM WHY HE DID NOT STOP WHEN OFFICER WELCH TOLD HIM TO, HE SAID "I DIDN'T HEAR HIM". I TOLD HIM THAT IESHA HEARD HIM AND TOLD HIM TO STOP TO. HE REPLIED "YES, I WAS JUST SCARED"

DRAVON ADMITTED TO HAVING A SUSPENDED LICENSE BECAUSE HE WAS ARRESTED FOR DUI AND HE WANTED TO GIVE URINE, NOT GET BLOOD DRAWN, SO THE ARRESTING OFFICER GOT A SEARCH WARRANT AND DREW HIS BLOOD.
    DRAVON WAS ISSUED A CITATION FOR DRIVING ON A SUSPENDED LICENSE AND RELEASED AT THE SCENE. THE VEHICLE WAS IMPOUNDED.

ON MAY 27TH, 2019 AT APPROXIMATELY 1117 HOURS, I WAS AT THE FAMILY DOLLAR LOCATED AT 1630 NORTH 36THSTREET, ON AN UNRELATED SHOPLIFTING MATTER, WHEN I WAS ADVISED BY EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS THAT ANOTHER SHOPLIFTING HAD JUST OCCURRED. THEY THEN DIRECTED ME TO A GROUP OF TWO BLACK FEMALES AND TWO CHILDREN WHO WERE GETTING INTO A MAROON COLORED HYUNDAI SANTA FE. THE EMPLOYEE'S SAID THEY HAD JUST TAKEN "A BUNCH" OF TOYS WITHOUT PAYING.I BEGAN TO WALK TOWARD THE VEHICLE AS IT WAS STILL PARKED. THE VEHICLE BEGAN TO QUICKLY BACK OUT OF THE PARKING SPOT, BEFORE DRIVING SOUTHBOUND IN THE PARKING LOT. THE VEHICLE DROVE OUT ONTO MCDOWELL GOING WESTBOUND A SHORT DISTANCE BEFORE STOPPING. WHEN THE VEHICLE STOPPED A BLACK FEMALE, LATER IDENTIFIED AS RENITA BISCOE, GOT OUT AND THE VEHICLE DROVE AWAY GOING WESTBOUND ON MCDOWELL ROAD. I PLACED RENITA IN INVESTIGATIVE DETENTION AND A RECORDS CHECK REVEALED SHE HAD MULTIPLE OUTSTANDING WARRANTS. RENITA SAID SHE HAD ASKED THE PEOPLE IN THE VEHICLE FOR A RIDE BUT DID NOT WANT ANY TROUBLE WITH POLICE.

So she told him to stop.... And he refused. Motive? Previous charges? Could be many things. When she got out of the car with the baby after they refused to get out (or he made her stay in the car), it was one of the most deadliest things she could have done. Thank god they didn't have any weapons or anything.

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa... I'm guessing no one knows the name of the dude. This is the "We got guns pulled all because of a Barbie Doll" bull****.

Comment

Comment

But I'm on ignore... Love leftists...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            But I'm on ignore... Love leftists...
            Lies perpetrated by the white man to keep the black man down..

Or so I heard at USP Atlanta...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Lies perpetrated by the white man to keep the black man down..

Or so I heard at USP Atlanta...
              The news will continue to report fake stories that fit their agenda. But when the truth comes out and you still ignore the truths? That’s dangerous.

Comment

The news will continue to report fake stories that fit their agenda. But when the truth comes out and you still ignore the truths? That’s dangerous.
                They retract stories...in micro printing... last page..

Comment

They released footage of his body cam arrest back in December. They said it was a “smear campaign” attempted by Phoenix Police.

Uh no, you’s a god damn piece of ****.

Comment

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...-2018-incident

He was in a car accident high... started to fight with officers, kicking and punching one several times and even went for his gun.

You can't make this **** up. You dumb ****s continue to get owned each and every day....

Take a look below as well...

-----------------------------------------------------

The following is what REALLY happened.. This details the criminals stealing multiple goods, fleeing the store, dropping off a wanted criminal, and hiding in the apartment complex that led to the stand off.

----------------------------------------------

AT 1151 HOURS I READ DRAVON HIS MIRANDA WARNING RIGHTS. HE REPLIED "YES SIR" TO UNDERSTANDING HIS RIGHTS. HE STATED TO ME THAT HE WAS SCARED WHEN HE SAW THE POLICE OFFICER AND HE JUST WANTED TO LEAVE. HE STATED THAT HE KNEW THAT THEY HAD SHOPLIFTED FROM THE STORE AND THAT HE THREW THE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR OUT THE WINDOW BECAUSE HE KNEW IT WAS STOLEN. HE STATED THAT HE WAS SORRY AND THAT HE WAS VERY SCARED. I ASKED HIM WHY HE DID NOT STOP WHEN OFFICER WELCH TOLD HIM TO, HE SAID "I DIDN'T HEAR HIM". I TOLD HIM THAT IESHA HEARD HIM AND TOLD HIM TO STOP TO. HE REPLIED "YES, I WAS JUST SCARED"

DRAVON ADMITTED TO HAVING A SUSPENDED LICENSE BECAUSE HE WAS ARRESTED FOR DUI AND HE WANTED TO GIVE URINE, NOT GET BLOOD DRAWN, SO THE ARRESTING OFFICER GOT A SEARCH WARRANT AND DREW HIS BLOOD.
                    DRAVON WAS ISSUED A CITATION FOR DRIVING ON A SUSPENDED LICENSE AND RELEASED AT THE SCENE. THE VEHICLE WAS IMPOUNDED.

ON MAY 27TH, 2019 AT APPROXIMATELY 1117 HOURS, I WAS AT THE FAMILY DOLLAR LOCATED AT 1630 NORTH 36THSTREET, ON AN UNRELATED SHOPLIFTING MATTER, WHEN I WAS ADVISED BY EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS THAT ANOTHER SHOPLIFTING HAD JUST OCCURRED. THEY THEN DIRECTED ME TO A GROUP OF TWO BLACK FEMALES AND TWO CHILDREN WHO WERE GETTING INTO A MAROON COLORED HYUNDAI SANTA FE. THE EMPLOYEE'S SAID THEY HAD JUST TAKEN "A BUNCH" OF TOYS WITHOUT PAYING.I BEGAN TO WALK TOWARD THE VEHICLE AS IT WAS STILL PARKED. THE VEHICLE BEGAN TO QUICKLY BACK OUT OF THE PARKING SPOT, BEFORE DRIVING SOUTHBOUND IN THE PARKING LOT. THE VEHICLE DROVE OUT ONTO MCDOWELL GOING WESTBOUND A SHORT DISTANCE BEFORE STOPPING. WHEN THE VEHICLE STOPPED A BLACK FEMALE, LATER IDENTIFIED AS RENITA BISCOE, GOT OUT AND THE VEHICLE DROVE AWAY GOING WESTBOUND ON MCDOWELL ROAD. I PLACED RENITA IN INVESTIGATIVE DETENTION AND A RECORDS CHECK REVEALED SHE HAD MULTIPLE OUTSTANDING WARRANTS. RENITA SAID SHE HAD ASKED THE PEOPLE IN THE VEHICLE FOR A RIDE BUT DID NOT WANT ANY TROUBLE WITH POLICE.
                    lies perpetrated by the white man, designed to keep the black man in perpetual servitude, and BLM, LDBC, GED, Nation of Islam, jhonny ****ran, where you at, the glove do not fizit... you has to aquit.....

all clowning aside, dude needs a break...

Comment

Working...
                    X