No announcement yet.

An interesting Sports Illustrated article about Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting Sports Illustrated article about Kovalev

Here is a pretty interesting article by Sports Illustrated released earlier today. It's a pretty interesting read, in my opinion, regarding Sergey Kovalev.

https://www.si.com/boxing/2017/11/21...t-heavyweights

To those here who are world champions at sitting behind their computers and talking garbage, who call him quitter, crawl back and hide under your rocks.

To everyone else, post your opinions.

So Ward made him quit, he went into depresssion from getting beat by Ward, then it took a car crash for him to finally refocus his life. Got it

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      So Ward made him quit, he went into depresssion from getting beat by Ward, then it took a car crash for him to finally refocus his life. Got it
      Saved me some time, thanks my man

Comment

When did ward make him quit? The ref called it a day after 3 nut shots moron

Comment

He did well considering his lungs were full of tar and co-ordination messed up from years of vodka. Classic Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            When did ward make him quit? The ref called it a day after 3 nut shots moron
            You mean body shots. He hit him once low. Rocked the heck out of him just before that too. Keep crying though

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
              Saved me some time, thanks my man
              Gtfo with your he quit lunacy. Ward landed the best right hand of his career and then what? Kovalev was barely wobbled, so he needed to clinch and throw in some shots to the nuts like a hoe from the ghetto, and the ref jumped in to call it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Gtfo with your he quit lunacy. Ward landed the best right hand of his career and then what? Kovalev was barely wobbled, so he needed to clinch and throw in some shots to the nuts like a hoe from the ghetto, and the ref jumped in to call it.
                Ward wrecked him, had him trying to quit before that right hand from legal body shots. Then the body shots after the right was just icing on the cake. I'll admit that last shot before Weeks stepped in was low. By then Krusher was already broken.

I hope he changed his life for good though and can come back even better. Still doesn't change that SOG sonned him

Comment

Decent article

I like the fact Kov rolls around in a 96 s class, that's g

Its so wack that he still claims amnesia during the second Ward fight. Quit the excuses

Somewhat looking forward to the Shabranskyy fight to see how KOv responds but the fight shouldn't be for a strap.

Comment

You mean body shots. He hit him once low. Rocked the heck out of him just before that too. Keep crying though
                    He hit him with a headbut in the nuts for **** sake, landed some body shots and kov kept going, the point still stands he didn’t make him quit.

Comment

Working...
                    X