No announcement yet.

Listen to DontaeBoxing trying to Goad Deontay Wilder into Race discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
    Why are black americans so obsessed with race?
    I don't know man. I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      there sure are alot of black folks who hate ggg for some reason.

this black guy at work enjoys boxing as much as me, we make bets all the time. he hates ggg and also hates canelo and pacquiao. he's always doing pacquiao impressions to the pinoy coworkers to piss them off.
      Ive encountered two types of black boxing fan, the racist pro black floyd fan boy who hates on all non black boxers and discredit them and NEVER give them props, and the black boxing fan who isnt focused on race but gives props and loves action fights.

The pro blacks dominate youtube, these are the ones who have no clue that they are hypocrites, they usually whine about racism and people hating on blacks. but they are the number one haters watch all their videos its always hating on Pacquiao putting the same attack that Floyd gets onto Pac or GGG, or any non black.

They sound like females, they have no reasoning or logic, they just seem to naturally hate on non blacks, and play victim its like second nature its almost sickening.

One black floyd fan was making videos saying Floyd never do no catchweight thats Pac, Floyd fighting a fresh Cotto, yet Floyd does a catchweigh ton Canelo and this floymo defends him saying Floyd has to do a catchweight because Canelo is too big, this idiot dindt even know that means its much worse if Canelo is too big the catchweight would drain him more than Cotto.

The guy didnt even know how to logically push his point, what makes them intolerable is how they keep trying to act like they are not racist.

I would respect one more if they were just honest saying yeah i just hate on Pacquiao cause I love Floyd and im black, I would respect that more than them trying to act like they are not racist but blatantly are.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I would respect one more if they were just honest saying yeah i just hate on Pacquiao cause I love Floyd and im black, I would respect that more than them trying to act like they are not racist but blatantly are.
        Some people don't even know they're racists. Just like those people auditioning in the American Idol. They don't know they lacked talent, but they keep on coming.

The funny part is they cry instantly the moment it's directed at them.
        Last edited by jqSide; 07-16-2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          Some people don't even know they're racists. Just like those people auditioning in the American Idol. They don't know they lacked talent, but they keep on coming.
          yup its mental illness, delusions of grandeur, and narcissism. DontaeBoxing and his followers are all Narcissistic, Narcissist are also paranoid. But not all paranoid people are Narcissist.

I read a news article that said Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Paranoia aka conspiracy theory is very high in the black community. Victim Mentality is also part of NPD they think they are more special, like this Black Lives Matter they only care about their own lives, its also why you dont see masses of black people defending other peoples causes, while you see whites at black justice rallies, some black chick told me if it aint black it don't inspire me.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Symptoms

Reacts to criticism with anger, shame or humiliation

Takes advantage of others to reach his or her own goals

Exaggerates own importance

Exaggerates achievements and talents

Entertains unrealistic fantasies about success, power, beauty, intelligence or romance

Has unreasonable expectation of favorable treatment

Requires constant attention and positive reinforcement from others

Is easily jealous

Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy
          Has obsessive self-interest

Pursues mainly selfish goals

Causes

Causes are not yet well-understood. Genes play a significant role (approximately 50%), but the unique ways that environments shape people (e.g., peer interactions) also influence narcissism. Related hypotheses include:

Heritable narcissistic traits emerged in part due to natural selection for promiscuous sexuality.

Some people develop into narcissists because of self-reflection on largely heritable traits-"I am attractive and therefore I deserve special treatment."

Cultural factors may bring-about narcissistic qualities (e.g., watching narcissistic role models on TV; adverse, war-torn environments).

Comment

Ive encountered two types of black boxing fan, the racist pro black floyd fan boy who hates on all non black boxers and discredit them and NEVER give them props, and the black boxing fan who isnt focused on race but gives props and loves action fights.

The pro blacks dominate youtube, these are the ones who have no clue that they are hypocrites, they usually whine about racism and people hating on blacks. but they are the number one haters watch all their videos its always hating on Pacquiao putting the same attack that Floyd gets onto Pac or GGG, or any non black.

They sound like females, they have no reasoning or logic, they just seem to naturally hate on non blacks, and play victim its like second nature its almost sickening.

One black floyd fan was making videos saying Floyd never do no catchweight thats Pac, Floyd fighting a fresh Cotto, yet Floyd does a catchweigh ton Canelo and this floymo defends him saying Floyd has to do a catchweight because Canelo is too big, this idiot dindt even know that means its much worse if Canelo is too big the catchweight would drain him more than Cotto.

The guy didnt even know how to logically push his point, what makes them intolerable is how they keep trying to act like they are not racist.

That's how I feel about Golovkin fans, you guys only like Golovkin cause he's White but pretend a 34 year old 1 division fighter isn't pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              That's how I feel about Golovkin fans, you guys only like Golovkin cause he's White but pretend a 34 year old 1 division fighter isn't pathetic.
              This is an example of a pro black boxing fan, first im not even a golovkin fan, second pro blacks attacked golovkin assuming he is the next pacquiao, so they say golovkin fans only like him cause he is white. From what i seen very few white boxers have fan fare, they like golovkin because he is an action fighter. Also the race bias black fan has discredited golovkin since they put the label most feared on him, they are used to being the feared ones so when a non black is being ducked like ggg and pac they try to call those action fighters cowards. Its reactionary and makes no sense its what childs do. How come ggg is getting attacked but not rigindeaux? Dont try to deflect just say you defend your own and hate nons and will discredit them because you want only blacks to have shine.

Comment

This is an example of a pro black boxing fan, first im not even a golovkin fan, second pro blacks attacked golovkin assuming he is the next pacquiao, so they say golovkin fans only like him cause he is white. From what i seen very few white boxers have fan fare, they like golovkin because he is an action fighter. Also the race bias black fan has discredited golovkin since they put the label most feared on him, they are used to being the feared ones so when a non black is being ducked like ggg and pac they try to call those action fighters cowards. Its reactionary and makes no sense its what childs do. How come ggg is getting attacked but not rigindeaux? Dont try to deflect just say you defend your own and hate nons and will discredit them because you want only blacks to have shine.

Did you compare 1 division fighter Golovkin to 8 division Manny? That's why I think you're racist. You'll put Golovkin equal to Manny.

You do realize I'm named after 2 Hispanic fighters? Duran is my 5th favorite fighter ever. You're racist against Black people.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  Lara is a 34 year old still fighting in one divsion, do you also think he is pathetic?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Lara is a 34 year old still fighting in one divsion, do you also think he is pathetic?
                    Lara is 33 and yes I think he's wasting his career. He should have moved up last year.

Comment

Dontae really is slick with it, he always does this, he said you have a higher knockout percentage than GGG yet he has more love from American fans, how can we change that is that just a double standard in America.

He wants to see if Deontay will say its because im black smh, How does Dontae get media credentials no other sport would allow this race baiter a pass. Cant he just ask boxing questions without this victim playing crap he does? And he also likes to smile at non black fighters and promoters he talks chit to in person but than go in on them behind their back on video.

go to 2:20 seconds to hear Dontae with his slick tactics again.

Just like when he wants a legend to say negative things about a non black he will say things like man they say Pacquiao i greater than Duran! or Armstrong what you think about that? he says that to hope to get a legend to hate on Pac, but he never says what you think about Floyd out of his own mouth saying he is better than ali and suffer more racism than ali and is better than them cause he got no losses, what you think about that?
                      No views from me, but he is giving his subscribers what they want it seems. Is easier to go after those types than have a real boxing channel I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X