Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I'm Overqualified For All The Jobs I Applied To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    yeah bro i remember back in college all of my friends who were waiters and bartenders were pulling mad honeys cause girls would hit them up at work and give their digits on napkins or receipts all the time. start off at one of the fun spots like Chilli's, TGIF, Olive Garden im sure those guys would hire you then you can get some good experience and resume stuff.
    **** I forgot all about those places, especially Olive Garden. Fine ass Hispanic chicks love them some Olive Garden for real, especially on special events like the World Cup & whatnot.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
      **** I forgot all about those places, especially Olive Garden. Fine ass Hispanic chicks love them some Olive Garden for real, especially on special events like the World Cup & whatnot.
      yeah bro exactly. there was a restaurant row here that everyone would hang out at and all the hottest chicks would be drinking and eating at. it had Chillis, right next to BJ's right next to TGIFridays and it was like a club scene or bar scene everyone would even get dressed up but our friends who were the waiters and bartenders would easily get digits without even attempting to mack cuz all the hot chicks would already be flirting and giving their #'s away lol.

One of my friends described it as: "I'm getting paid to flirt and get digits."

I always called him out cuz i knew he would not be getting all those #'s if he wasn't a waiter/bartender he even pulled a few strippers too and yes soon as he quit and got an office job his game and luck with the ladies went down south he had to find a way to open up to girls now cuz he was no longer in that advantage.

He's married now to a girl who is not hot at all who he met on like Friendster or something.

Comment

yeah bro exactly. there was a restaurant row here that everyone would hang out at and all the hottest chicks would be drinking and eating at. it had Chillis, right next to BJ's right next to TGIFridays and it was like a club scene or bar scene everyone would even get dressed up but our friends who were the waiters and bartenders would easily get digits without even attempting to mack cuz all the hot chicks would already be flirting and giving their #'s away lol.

One of my friends described it as: "I'm getting paid to flirt and get digits."

I always called him out cuz i knew he would not be getting all those #'s if he wasn't a waiter/bartender he even pulled a few strippers too and yes soon as he quit and got an office job his game and luck with the ladies went down south he had to find a way to open up to girls now cuz he was no longer in that advantage.

He's married now to a girl who is not hot at all who he met on like Friendster or something.
        LOL damn I guess times are tight. I've always wanted to get a stripper's number for some odd reason; maybe just to be able to say I got it like that.

Either way i'ma get mine

Comment

LOL damn I guess times are tight. I've always wanted to get a stripper's number for some odd reason; maybe just to be able to say I got it like that.

Either way i'ma get mine
          Yeah soon as he switched jobs to an office one he lost all his super powers lol he no longer had confidence or luck cuz he was no longer the cool bartender/waiter who all the drunk college chicks would notice and flirt with.

He was a loud mouth who always criticized chicks for being flat chested but ironically he married the flattest woman ever. She has the body of a 12 year old boy, yet he still talks **** about chicks being flat.

Whenever he calls me up he always begs me to go to the strip club so he can feel on some tittays here in LA you can feel on their :boobies:

As for getting strippers #'s here in LA its possibly cuz most here are trying to be models or actors so if you have some hollywood connections most are down to give them your #. The older ones are jaded and bitter and dont usually give theirs out that easy cuz they didn't plan on still being a stripper lol.

I would not advise anyone to date a stripper tho they are nothing but drama and of course most are gold diggers who are about as trustworthy as a crackhead. But if you can hit and split it then more power to ya.

but yeah back to jobs definitely jump on the waiters/bartenders gigs at those spots you'll get lot of tips in cash and ton of digits just like my buddy did.

Comment

Yeah soon as he switched jobs to an office one he lost all his super powers lol he no longer had confidence or luck cuz he was no longer the cool bartender/waiter who all the drunk college chicks would notice and flirt with.

He was a loud mouth who always criticized chicks for being flat chested but ironically he married the flattest woman ever. She has the body of a 12 year old boy, yet he still talks **** about chicks being flat.

Whenever he calls me up he always begs me to go to the strip club so he can feel on some tittays here in LA you can feel on their :boobies:

As for getting strippers #'s here in LA its possibly cuz most here are trying to be models or actors so if you have some hollywood connections most are down to give them your #. The older ones are jaded and bitter and dont usually give theirs out that easy cuz they didn't plan on still being a stripper lol.

I would not advise anyone to date a stripper tho they are nothing but drama and of course most are gold diggers who are about as trustworthy as a crackhead. But if you can hit and split it then more power to ya.

but yeah back to jobs definitely jump on the waiters/bartenders gigs at those spots you'll get lot of tips in cash and ton of digits just like my buddy did.
            Fuuuuuuuck man y'all are lucky. I wouldn't date a stripper though, I'd just get a number from them for a one nighter but of course I'd have to visit a doctor before and after just to make sure I don't catch some crazy **** from her.

As for your homeboy, I know some cats just like that lol always hating on other women for their lack of thickness only to date or marry a brittle twig themselves. I'm def applying for bartender in a few minutes so hopefully things work out well

Comment

Fuuuuuuuck man y'all are lucky. I wouldn't date a stripper though, I'd just get a number from them for a one nighter but of course I'd have to visit a doctor before and after just to make sure I don't catch some crazy **** from her.

As for your homeboy, I know some cats just like that lol always hating on other women for their lack of thickness only to date or marry a brittle twig themselves. I'm def applying for bartender in a few minutes so hopefully things work out well
              HA yeah thats him! He HATES like a mother****er on all other chicks no matter how hot they are he'll point out what HE thinks they are lacking but the truth of the matter is his own wife ain't got no curves, no booty, no titays, no hips, she is really a twig stick figure 12 year old boy. She is smart tho supposedly she's a manager at wells fargo. but knowing him always lying and exaggerating she could just be a teller lol.

yeah just hit them strippers with a condom but make it clear its a booty call so they dont try to get all serious with ya.

good luck on the bartender apps hopefully they call u in for an interview soon. i know most require you to make a martini or whatever for them and if they like what they taste you are in. so maybe practice that at home.

let me know how everything goes bro.

Comment

• So umm yeah here we go again overqualified!

I thought I had this one for sure cause I met with the CEO and he even gave me his card with his personal email and personal cell phone # on it. But then today I got this vague email saying they decided to move on with other candidates?

WTF why even have me meet with the CEO then? Even more confusing why did the CEO give me his personal email and cell phone # if he wasn't going to hire me? What CEO would do that?

I mean as a GM whenever people got passed the other managers to interview with me I never gave out my card with my cell # on it to anybody interviewing just cause I knew theresa good chance they might not get hired. I wouldn't want them calling me asking me why not and what they could do and blah blah.

Damn so now all I got is the Bottle company hopefully they advance me forward to a second round interview, and the electronics sales job hopefully they push me through too.

The bright side is the #1 real estate company well in my eyes called me for an interview Friday and I'm real excited about them. They are starting off at 75K. Which is not 6figs but its also hell of lot better than these F'n 12/hour jobs who keep calling me in and telling me im overqualified.

WIsh me luck guys and I hope you all doing well in your job hunts too!

Comment

Working...
                X