No announcement yet.

Vagina Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    Exactly. You know there are some ugly ass broads they are using. And besides, I can't drink these without having that picture pop up in my head.
    Word.

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    I already see it coming: Red Sea Vagina Wine

this one will be more expensive tho since it's only made once a month

Comment

Wouldn't it just be a lot easier to shake up a warm bottle of beer and stick up the tube and just let her to sit on your face? Has to be much fresher that way.

Comment

I love both but I don't like the idea of them being mixed together by some bottling company. Dread the thought of when they come up for a similar product for women!

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          The World’s First ‘Vagina Beer’ Just Hit The Market, So Nerds Can Finally Get Their First Taste Of P***y

http://brobible.com/life/article/wor...er-order-yoni/

The Order of Yoni will the world’s first ‘Vagina Beer’, a sour beer using ******* lactic acid in the brewing process to create a vagina-infused beer.

THE WORLD’S FIRST VAGINA BEER HAS ARRIVED

http://www.maxim.com/maxim-man/world...rrived-2016-03

If there are two things we love in this world, make no mistake: they are beer and vaginas. But up until now, you've had to choose, because it's physically impossible to enjoy both without making a mess.

Gentlemen, let us introduce you to the Order of Yoni—the first brewing company that produces beer from vaginas. Yes, you read that correctly.

This beer is partially made from the essence of a woman’s vagina, or better known as ******* lactic acid bacteria. The first batch of beer, which probably we won’t be tasting because we don’t live in Europe, is being made from lactic acid bacteria of a smoking hot Czech model, Alexandra Brendlova.

“We were looking for an inspiration, a model who is both beautiful, charming girl and intelligent, eloquent woman,” Wojtek Mann, the founder of the company, told Maxim. “I really appreciate her way of speaking, and I find her body language, the way she walks, very sexual.”

Is this a parody of something?
          There is no way this is real.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Hopefully there's no fishy smell.
            Wtf? It's coming out of a beautiful Czech woman, not some ratchet ghetto b1tch you wish you came out of.

Why do you have me in your sig again snitch? You reported me to the oversight board and still try to instigate ****. What kind of Phaggot are you?
            Last edited by El-blanco; 04-07-2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X