No announcement yet.

Who came closer to taking the 0?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Please. Young Oscar was a monster who took the soul of veterans like Sweet Pea and JCC. It's a pick'em fight because Floyd was fast and elusive but the smart money is on DLH by late stoppage. The tables were even later in the 2000s because Oscar was over the hill and focused on promoting.
    De La Hoya has never come close to stopping anyone of Floyd's quality.

Comment

• The 0 was already taken by Castillo, what's the fuss about?

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        2005 floyd just moved to 147 and oscar was not even fighting,he lost at 160 to hopkins in 2004 and sat out till 2006 and came back at 154....stop
        Oscar fought at 147 in 2008. Just because he was faking KO's against Hopkins doesn't mean he wasn't willing to fight Floyd. Floyd was not chasing that fight AT ALL> Why speak on things that happened when you weren't even a boxing fan yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          De La Hoya has never come close to stopping anyone of Floyd's quality.
          Oscar stopped a ton of HOFers

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Oscar stopped a ton of HOFers
            A ton? Name them. Please. I'll give you Chavez, even though he was past his best. Gatti also even though he shouldn't be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              A ton? Name them. Please. I'll give you Chavez, even though he was past his best. Gatti also even though he shouldn't be there.
              Go do your own homework chief

Comment

• Oh, and boogerman, the poll is about who came closer to taking his undefeated record, it doesn't say anything about knocking him out or stopping him. Oscar pushed him to a SD when he was already over the hill. I would say that's the closest other than actually losing to Castillo, which I feel he did if you score the fight by rounds.

To me, Floyd is not undefeated. End of the thread for me, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Go do your own homework chief
                  Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Oh, and boogerman, the poll is about who came closer to taking his undefeated record, it doesn't say anything about knocking him out or stopping him. Oscar pushed him to a SD when he was already over the hill. I would say that's the closest other than actually losing to Castillo, which I feel he did if you score the fight by rounds.

To me, Floyd is not undefeated. End of the thread for me, really.
                  Just like I thought. You resort to name calling because you realise how ******ed that comment was. Nice playing with you ****tard.

Comment

• honestly i'm not being biased or anything but i don't think he's ever legitimately lost a round.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      honestly i'm not being biased or anything but i don't think he's ever legitimately lost a round.
                      Stop it.

Maybe if we were talking about Calzaghe.

Comment

Working...
                      X