No announcement yet.

I can't stop listening to the new Adele Album 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    it sounds like you're implying that people who provide goods and services are thieves. they're not. your a thief when you steal from them.
    Any 10 year old with a tablet can learn how to replicate audio. I figured it out when I was 8.

There is no clear template on how to price services, and digital media is a special case. So even if it is technically an infringement of the law, it's a infringement of common sense to devote court resources to prosecute such a minor offense. Especially when it means you would have to prosecute hundreds of other millions of people who also download music.

The Justice system is already overbearing enough on the people. If they start arresting people for downloading music the people will revolt.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-20-2015, 09:05 AM.

Comment

They should be paying us to listen to this ****.

Comment

pirating music is theft. you're a thief.
        If it is on the internet it is not theft. I consider it "lost and found".

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
          Any 10 year old with a tablet can learn how to replicate audio. I figured it out when I was 8.

There is no clear template on how to price services, and digital media is a special case. So even if it is technically an infringement of the law, it's a infringement of common sense to devote court resources to prosecute such a minor offense. Especially when it means you would have to prosecute hundreds of other millions of people who also download music.

The Justice system is already overbearing enough on the people. If they start arresting people for downloading music the people will revolt.

nothing inspires revolution like the inability to illegally download an album that costs 7.99. it's definitely worth going to war with my own government

Comment

nothing inspires revolution like the inability to illegally download an album that costs 7.99. it's definitely worth going to war with my own government
            lol at people who still pay for music. You're better off donating that 7.99 to a cancer or environmental foundation and getting your music for free like everyone else.

Comment

lol at people who still pay for music

probably 95% of the music i listen to is available for consumption on the internet by streaming. i use youtube. it's not illegal.

you download stuff illegally. big difference.

i pay money for albums i truly appreciate. i'm happy to do it. eight dollars is not going to break the bank.

Comment

I pirate all my music. If it's a good album or if they're small time i will buy a physical copy of it.

If somebody made something i like i think they should be paid for it.

Comment

probably 95% of the music i listen to is available for consumption on the internet by streaming. i use youtube. it's not illegal.

you download stuff illegally. big difference.

i pay money for albums i truly appreciate. i'm happy to do it. eight dollars is not going to break the bank.
                  Where did you get that information from? I specifically stated I don't pirate anything.

Comment

lol at people who still pay for music. You're better off donating that 7.99 to a cancer or environmental foundation and getting your music for free like everyone else.

lol@ you acting like cancer research isn't "stealing" if you think the music industry is stealing. medicine is one of the most profitable industries in the country. america is on the forefront for making money off of people with cancer. that industry makes people billionaires and multimillionaires.

stealing doe

Comment

You're cheating the artist and making it more difficult for other artists, not as popular as Adele, to make a living.

I grew up in the 90's when music was really expensive. If I bought a CD in '97 for around $12 it would roughly cost $18 today. In today's technological environment, I don't have to buy the whole CD and can select only the songs I like. With the average song around $.99 on Itunes, that's very affordable and the cost, dollar-for-dollar, is less than what it was 20 years ago. That's a fair price I'm willing to pay.

Comment

Working...
                      X