No announcement yet.

Official Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees & undercards RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Yawn. Rees has a round or 2 left. This was EASSSYYY work. 2 rounds to download. Then he gets beat on.
    Just like I predicted. It was easssyyy.

Comment

• very nice left hook / uppercut to the liver.

i don't know what fight they were watching, but i gave the second to broner, along with everything else other than the first.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        There's no way in hell Broner beats Gamboa, I guarantee you that. Don't be fooled by the philly shell imitation.
        im not fooled by a 31yr old ped user

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Just beast...
          You serious? He got smacked around by a dude that is 5 foot 4...look at those punch stats my man. If Rees could touch him up like that, what do you think Matthysse, Garcia, Khan, or Maidana would do to him?

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Can't wait till I get to stream his PPV fights knowing I didn't have to pay for it
            I feel bad whoever actually paid for this PPV, luckily I only pay once a month of 5pound to watch whatever boxing I want...
            Only boxing I need to worry about is Primetime boxers like Pacquiao.

Comment

• This is some of the worst commentating I've seen in a while!!..

"It's not like Broner was trying in the first 2 rounds, he was clowning with him and gave the rounds away"...

What the ****!?

Comment

• jabba broner is c0ck a hoop

Comment

• Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                  yeah throwing in the towel is no longer a rule in your world?
                  No. His corner was stupid for stopping it. Could have let the guy fight on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                    Broner never does really anything in the early rounds. As you seen when round 3 came he started to turn up his activity. Some people say the dumbest things. Look at the past 4 Broner fights. They are almost all the same.
                    aahahha it was funny to see the haters getting excited like ******s in the first two rounds. It was obvious Broner didnt even began to fight at that time

Comment

• Rees, you get a permanent visa to come fight in the USA.

Comment

Working...
                      X