No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan and Froch May Go Head To Head on December 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
    Froch-Ward is the bigger of the two fights by quite a distance.
    Not over here it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      Not over here it's not.
      What I mean by big is what's going to sell more?

A unified champ on a fighting only PPV channel doing a mandatory defence of his belts or the Super-Six final on a massive network like Sky that could lead to a new unified champ?

Both fighters are Brits and should have equal exposure in the UK but its not gonna be like that because the networks game is getting played.

Comment

Not over here it's not.
        The day America roots for Muslims over white people is the day Islam has taken over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
          The day America roots for Muslims over white people is the day Islam has taken over the world.
          So its already happenned?

We are talking about the country where Ali defeated Chuvalo, Cooper, Bonavena, Quarry and Bugner after having converted to Islam and havign tremendous support?

Oh thats right you're just laying some bait there and America has nothing to fear from the practise of a 7th Century religion whose name it has painted on the ceiling of the Library of Congress as a reference to an inspiration for the roots of the US Constiution.

Man they even theme part of the library of congress tour around Islam:
          http://myloc.gov/ExhibitSpaces/MainR...s/default.aspx
          Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-24-2011, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Khan Peterson getting DVR'd in my house,noway do I miss Froch kicking Wards azz...

Comment

Not over here it's not.
              I'm not from the UK but I got to say,if anybody watches Khan Peterson over Froch Ward they are a moron...

Comment

Froch is the main man now. Nobody cares about Khan anymore everyone has seen him for the fraud that he is. His popularity in Britain has diminished due to him fighting no credible opponents and expecting people to pay £15 to watch him fight chumps

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                  Of course it was ALWAYS going to be on Sky dumbo, I'm not disputing that at all. Its just that the 10th December date for Froch Ward is NOT finalised you nincompoop. Read the fucking article and you see Froch could fight the week before or the week after and its all up to the networks.

Murdoch's empire is losing money on Khan, through him going to Primetime, but it could win him back by influencing the decision of a move away from Sky by pushing for bigger fights to be held on the same day as fighters that are signed up to other networks.

The motive for this beign that Murdoch's management team would want to force Khan back to Sky through competition.

Carl Froch is Khan's biggest competitior for audience share in the Uk right now, in fact they probably share a lot of fanbase.
                  Lol you make me laugh. Murdoch's management? What on earth are you talking about? Adam Smith runs the boxing at Sky Sports and Khan is not moving as long as Sky does not give him Box Office.

And lets get one thing crystal clear. Sky has no say in the date of Froch-Ward. Showtime controls the entire show and I am confused why you are worried about what the Murdoch empire might do.

Amir Khan has virtually every asian boxing fan supporting him along with the casual boxing fans. Froch can not compete with Khan's fanbase. Maybe you have been spending too much time on NSB to realise that Froch just came back on Sky and is a relative unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by the_kid_08 View Post
                    Froch is the main man now. Nobody cares about Khan anymore everyone has seen him for the fraud that he is. His popularity in Britain has diminished due to him fighting no credible opponents and expecting people to pay £15 to watch him fight chumps
                    Froch has about 2 years left and the Ward fight is gonna be the highlight if his career. I will be supporting him but, going on Froch's previous and his style he will be dismantled. Froch will get a few more big name fights in Vegas (three or four tops) and will then fade away a washed up nobody leaving Khan riding high as he sails through the egotistical storms of 147 and into 154.

Originally posted by SP1 View Post
                    Lol you make me laugh. Murdoch's management? What on earth are you talking about? Adam Smith runs the boxing at Sky Sports and Khan is not moving as long as Sky does not give him Box Office.

And lets get one thing crystal clear. Sky has no say in the date of Froch-Ward. Showtime controls the entire show and I am confused why you are worried about what the Murdoch empire might do.

Amir Khan has virtually every asian boxing fan supporting him along with the casual boxing fans. Froch can not compete with Khan's fanbase. Maybe you have been spending too much time on NSB to realise that Froch just came back on Sky and is a relative unknown.
                    All good points but this is a much bigger fight than Khan-Peterson.
                    Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-24-2011, 11:54 AM.

Comment

No way am i missing Froch vs Ward. **** Amir Khan!

Comment

Working...
                      X